5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Bike!
I am very pleased with this bike, it is everything I had wanted.
I put the bike together on my own, following the instructions carefully, although there were one or two occasions when I could have done with an extra pair of hands but my husband had gone to bed!
It is simple to operate and very quiet and sits nicely in my dining room.
I would recommend this...
Published 5 months ago by E A Pilgrim

3.0 out of 5 stars The beeping sound from the console is annoying
Comes with a 3-year warranty. Is stable to ride and quiet. The console has 12 different watt-controlled programmes and they are all challenging to ride even at the default difficulty level.

Published 22 months ago by sujah3

3.0 out of 5 stars The beeping sound from the console is annoying, 8 Sep 2012
This review is from: Kettler Sinto P Upright Exercise Bike 2013 - 3 Years Parts & Labour Warranty (Misc.)

The seat is not very comfortable but it can be easily replaced. Weirdly the caster wheels are under the front leg of the bike and not under the back, which makes it hard to move about.

Like all exercise bikes I have owned in the past, there are a slew of bad things. Firstly the plastic parts that screw together hiding the center of the handlebars are not flush together due to some poor design control. The clock in the computer console resets to 00:00 every time the power is disconnected (yes it has a clock and yes it is useless decoration). There is no odometer to record total distance cycled over the lifetime of the bike in the console. Biggest flaw of all is the incessant audio beeping noise the console makes at every opportunity. It beeps for 8 seconds at the end of every programme (one beep would have been enough). If you try a heart rate controlled (HRC) programme, it beeps constantly when the target heart rate is reached. It never stops beeping unless the heart rate drops below target, which is insanely annoying. If you plan on mainly using the HRC programme, buy a different bike that does not have this Kettler console.

The bike will work with a Polar T31 uncoded chest strap (not included).

Recommended if you prefer using the watt-controlled programmes, don't buy if you prefer using the HRC programmes (unless you desolder the speaker in the console).

This bike is the same model as the Kettler Cycle P, just in a different colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Bike!, 10 Feb 2014
I am very pleased with this bike, it is everything I had wanted.
It is simple to operate and very quiet and sits nicely in my dining room.
I would recommend this apparatus to anyone wanting a good reliable form of exercise. I have not been on any kind of bike for over 20 years, so this is great for the beginner or like me, someone who needs to get some decent exercise everyday but hates the gym!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and good value, 22 April 2014
Very happy with this bike (3rd bike I've bought over the years, but first Kettler). Smooth movement with good range of resistance with gradual increments. I only use the basic manual mode, so can't comment on the fancy programs. Solidly built. Easy to assemble.
Even the ear clip that measures your pulse rate works (that's a first for me).
After 1 month my backside isn't sore.
My one gripe? You can switch from 'KJoules' to 'KCal', but you have to do it every time you turn the bike on. Easy solution - just use KJoules.
I'm very satisfied with the value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very solid exercise bike, 17 Feb 2014
easily assembled in about 20 mins it is a solid cycling machine. it has plenty of programmes on it, including the setting I used at the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike, 7 Jun 2014
No complaints re the bike. Relatively easy to assemble. Only problem was the carrier who didn't have a barrow on board so had to roll the box end over end to my door.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise cycle, 15 Mar 2014
This was recommended by an occupational therapist. It's really sturdy, has a wide comfortable seat and very easy to use digital display. The quick start is great if you don't want to be bothered with setting levels, distances etc. it does need plugging in so be careful when choosing as the plug lead is short and we needed an extension lead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared, 15 Feb 2014
Graham Lyons (Kirkbymoorside UK) - See all my reviews
I knew I would have absolutely no chance of putting this together so I asked practical engineer friend to do the job. It took 45 minutes reducing the time taken by my having the components ready handing the to him.

Using the bike is very smooth and quiet – you can listen to string quartets while exercising — if that is your bent (note: your not you're). You can see your pulse, calories, and a few more parameters displayed

After an hour's use, the handles became loose and couldn't find a way to tighten them. I still use the bike but this time hold the handles rather than lean on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - Once assembled, 25 Jan 2014
My first execise bike - think I have choosen well - German material and a quality feel, together with their extended warranty, add up to a good deal. My only moan is that the assembly can prove a little more than difficult for one person (especially some of the electrical connectors), and, that the instuction manual for the different programmes could be more plainly written for the common man. However once this and the assembly are overcome - its a great piece of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, top quality exercise bike. You should buy one!, 14 Nov 2013
D. H. Oliver "DHO" (UK) - See all my reviews
As others have commented, this comes in kit form but assembly is quite straightforward and it doesn't too long to put together. Less then half an hour, in my case. Once assembled, the bike is strong and sturdy and almost silent in operation. The controls and digital meters are easy to follow, and it does everything I want for regular exercise. I love it. Top german quality at a great price - highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality machine, 25 Sep 2013
It is a very high quality machine.
It has a solid feel to it with no shake or vibration.
It is compact and looks good even in the corner of a living room.