on 14 November 2013
I purchased this battery after my Dell battery just stopped working!

This is a great alternative to a Dell battery and works just as good if not better.

Great price and very quick delivery,

I would recommend this product if you are considering a new battery for your Dell notebook, laptop etc.
on 29 June 2015
Good product at a fraction of the cost of an original part but lasts almost twice as long. It does sit proud in the rear of the computer but not very noticeable and worth it for the extra usage time due to the addition cells.
on 24 July 2012
Great product for the money, DELL Brand cost over £120 for a smaller battery. The extra battery size now gives me almost 5 hours of use on full power and over 7 hours on half power. Well worth it glad I made the switch.
on 20 February 2014
lasted a few days and lost about 20 mins use everyday until i had to leave it on permanent charge, complete waste of time and money , also bigger than previous battery so sticks out the back of my laptop
on 10 October 2013
Received on time as promised, battery performance average as one would expect for a battery in this price range therfore I am quite satisfied.
on 15 May 2013
I needed a replacement battery for my laptop and having seen this product on eBay I decided to try this one as it was a lot ess expensive. Sadly it never arrived! I don't actually "hate it" but I am disappointed that I never had the chance to try it.
on 10 April 2015