5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good.
I have no reason to complain since I got the batery 1 month ago and so far it is working fine. It really worth the price. Once fully charged it get working more than 2 hours in a 100% of resources working in my laptop (Inspiron 1525). The support team was also so kind helping with some questions that I had.I think I can recommend that.
Published on 9 Aug. 2011 by lgustec

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Battery and Customer Service!
Bought this item 5 months ago and it has already broken. Because it had broken in less than 12 months I was entitled to a refund or an exchange. I chose the exchange.

However I received an email from Charger4U asking if I wanted an exchange or refund, again, I told them I wanted an exchange.

The next day I received another email of them asking if I...
Published on 14 Oct. 2011 by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., 9 Aug. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Vast Saving, 30 Nov. 2011
Sangrownun 10 (East Riding, UK) - See all my reviews
Compared to a "Dell" Inspiron 1525 battery there was an enormous saving, even if I have to replace this I'll still be winning. But I think the laptop will be replaced before then.

4.0 out of 5 stars Laptop battery, 13 Jun. 2011
Needed to buy a new battery for my Dell laptop after the original discharged very quickly
A Dell replacement was very expensive so opted for a " cheaper " replacement
Arrived on time,well packaged and no issues with compatability.
Three months on and very pleased with the purchase Very good battery life and recharges quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Li-ion Replacement Laptop Battery Designed For: DELL Inspiron 1525, 30 Jan. 2011
I am very happy with the Dell laptop replacement battery. It works fine and the price of it was very good (in Greece the price for a similar battery in 3 times more). I am very happy with Amazon and the seller. The product arrived in an excellent condition and on time. That's why i will continue to shop on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement lap-top battery/inspiron1525., 18 May 2011
really pleased with the performance and price of this item. (li-ion replacement battery designed for: "dell inspiron 1525/6."
my thanks to "amazon" & the internet...

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement battery for Inspiron 1525/1526, 9 July 2011
Good value for money. Works fine in my Dell 1525 laptop. The original Dell battery lasted 35-40 mins and the replacement lasts 2+ hours and charges very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy especially for the price, 9 April 2012
The battery in my laptop had died and so i got this replacement one! It works perfectly with my comp. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, 19 July 2011
As i was in need of a new battery, and had been for a while now. I finally decided to buy one here on amazon. When i came across this seller[CHARGER 4U] they were selling my laptops battery for an incredible price. So i snapped one up, and when it arrived a couple of days after buying it i was thoroughly impressed. Then when the battery i bought, began having problems maintaining it's charge, i simply asked the seller what they would suggest i should do, they simply said "send the battery back and we'll send you a replacement one." And since then i haven't had any problems.

Many Thanks CHARGERS 4U. The battery is a life saver.

4.0 out of 5 stars replacement laptop battery, 9 April 2012
I was a bit dubious as the price was so good compared to the Dell product and this has the same spec. However this arrived quickly, and gave instructions on how to make the battery life longer. I put it into my Inspiron 1525 had no configurations or anything to do, and its worked fine and been using it about a month. Would order again from this company.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Battery and Customer Service!, 14 Oct. 2011

The next day I received another email of them asking if I had received the email. I told them that I had.

One week later and I still hadn't received my battery. I check my emails to find that when they received my email saying 'yes I've received my email' someone at charger4u must of assumed that I was saying I had received my battery!!!

A total mess up by this company! I'm a teacher and had no access to my laptop for two weeks! disgrace! do not use this company!