on 3 August 2012
On the positive side - Bought for a little girl of 18 months and she loves it.

On the down side - It's a lot smaller than it should be and not very well put together. It's almost too small for her already. It's not very stable either and comes apart when handled.

As it says in the header - Dissapointing.
on 29 December 2012
this product is useless, avoid at all costs. It falls apart every time you move it, my little one won't play with it because of this. waste of money.
on 15 January 2013
we are very dis apointed with this high chair, ok we should have looked at the dimensions first,but not only is it tiny,it constantly falls apart,my partner has had to tape it up to stop it falling apart, my daughter has the first size baby annabel and the doll only just fits into the high chair.. DO NOT BUY it's a waste of money..
on 4 June 2013
I purchased this baby annabell high chair for my three and half year grand daughter i thought it was very sturdy and well made it is exactly like the picture ,and she loves playing with it and her baby annabell dolls.Well worth its money.
on 26 January 2013
Tiny, much too small for doll. Tray does not fit anything on it, barely even big enough for cutlery. My daughter is so disappointed as she wanted to actually feed her doll. Falls apart as soon as you touch it. DO NOT BUY!!!
on 23 April 2013
Brought this for my 1.5 year old daughter for christmas and she loves it!!

Not too big and bulky and can be stored away neatly, as it folds up. Great product!!
on 31 January 2013
Arrived in time for christmas and it was good value and price for the product. Easy to put together and it made my granddaughter very happy Thank-you
on 30 May 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she thinks its great, I have found that it collapses easily and not really good value for money
on 30 January 2013
Got this for my wee girl for christmas and she loves it, it is just the right height for her.
on 9 September 2014
Good fun for the little one