4.0 out of 5 stars Toasties toes!
Having suffered with really cold feet for years and having never found thermal socks that really do the trick I am suitably impressed by these. Very happy!
Published on 25 Nov 2011 by Cevs

2.0 out of 5 stars Haven't worn them
I can't face putting these on as they have a nasty shiny finish which I don't like in socks. Probably my own fault for not reading the materials properly in the description but I was expecting a woollen type sock.
Published 15 months ago by Briggsy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Toasties toes!, 25 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Thermal Socks, 9 Jan 2012
I bought these high quality thermal socks for my wife for christmas to go with her new Hunter wellington boots, they are the same length as the boots so are ideal, she uses them every time we take the dog over the fields and absolutely loves them, i'm jealous i'm going to get me a pair!!

5.0 out of 5 stars more than just a sock, 23 Dec 2011
cosy, snuggy socks. Really keep your toes toastie. Was recently in Siberia with -19 temperatures and the socks really worked to keep me snug. Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice; but not that long really!, 9 Oct 2012
C. H. Wild - See all my reviews
The socks arrived today and I put them on immediately - my feet really know autumn is here! Actually my feet feel like it's already winter on the tundra. These socks are fabulous, super cosy and really thick & fluffed up. Fab! But they are not that long. It said "extra long" when I bought them, and on the product labeling when it arrived, said just "long". They don't properly come up to the knee - and I'm only 5'1" so not exactly long legged! But they are still really nice, they feel lovely. It will be interesting to see how the high loft super woven extra brushed etc etc finish lasts after a few goes in the washing machine. Hopefully quite a few, because a tenner for a pair of socks is actually a major treat for me! But for now - lovely!

5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised, 10 Jan 2012
Excellent product. I will shop again. Item sold was as advertised. Value for money. Received in good time. extremelly pleased with the service.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy, 27 Dec 2011
Happy feet now I have these. They are incredibly warm and really soft to feel. More like putting on a pair of slippers than a pair of socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bliss!, 29 Nov 2012
R. Malpas (Vale of Belvoir Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ladies/Womens Extra Long Heat Holders - Ultimate Thermal Socks (1 Pair) (Apparel)
My feet are always cold, I work in a shop with stone floors. I have tried walking/hiking socks which are not brilliant. These long socks with extra fluffy lining are heaven to wear, and my feet are really warm. As they are a bit thicker than normal it could be difficult with certain shoes, but boots and wellies great. Just going to order more!

5.0 out of 5 stars warmth, 17 Feb 2012
as far as i know the wife is very pleased with the product .she is constantly wearing them thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant, 14 Jan 2011
brought these for keeping the misses warm when out walking the dog and on nice walks etc, she loves them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thermal socks, 6 Feb 2014
These are great for the cold weather and keep the feet warm, however they are thick and do not fit over normal shoes. However for boots, especially wellies, they are just the job. Very pleased with them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›