5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!
...another "greatest" hits collection but at the very least, this double cds have an extra something which set this collection apart from her other
compilations.
Personal notes inside the jacket/cover dedicating this to the fans and i like this collection although i have her other collections as well because
the chronological order of the songs suits just...
Published on 17 Nov. 2008 by Ben

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but..
Usually greatest hits albums have lots of omitted songs and unnecessarily included songs, and this collection has its share, too. Still, however, it is nothing compared to Madonna's Celebration (2 CD) , Mariah's Greatest Hits or Michael's The Essential . I'll cut it short:

Where are 'Where Does My Heart Beat Now?', 'If You Asked Me to', 'When I Fall in Love',...
Published on 27 Dec. 2012 by Can Ozdilek

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 17 Nov. 2008
compilations.
the chronological order of the songs suits just fine and there are also the live version of "my love" and then some. Great gift to Celine Dion's fans for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING ALBUM!!, 22 Oct. 2008
T. G. Warneck (UK) - See all my reviews
This is by far the most complete collection of Celine Dion's outstanding music career. It has all the smash hit singles from the 90's & 00's, as well as two new songs which are amazingly sung. This album is a must-have for any Celine fan or even people who haven't truly discovered her incredible talent. This album has everything from ballads, to uptembo pop music like I'm Alive and One Heart, to the rock oreinetated Taking Chances, showing Celine's extreme diversity as an artist.

I'd recommend anyone to buy this album, it's worth every penny!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab album a must..., 12 April 2010
Mr. Martin C. Warwick (suffolk) - See all my reviews
Bought this album....and as i stated earlier a must for any true celine fan, has all the faves on it and is such an easy listening cd, have it on hard drive in house, cd in car great driving music, as an avid celine fan i made a compelation on cassette years ago, (now worn out) and this cd is literally the same tracks how uncanny!!! A must for any celine dion fan, timeless..enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celine's Best Collection., 18 Oct. 2008
This Is Celine's best collection value wise, a 2-disk set it has lot's more tracks on it than it's single disk predecessor, it includes tracks right from Celine's early days, to tracks from the present 2007 album Taking Chances & obiously those in between, this is the quality that makes it slightly better than her first greatest hits album, All the Way: a Decade of Song which had 6 original tracks on it, although this time around there is just one new track, 'There Comes A Time' which was previously unreleased until now & one rare track 'Dance With My Father', these two ammounting to hardly any new content, but being a collection i wouldn't typically expect it, also this greatest hits is a much more detailed overview, so in that way i think it gives Celine's long illustrious career justice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Celine belting them out & then there is the sleeve...., 19 Nov. 2008
Mr. A. Whiteside "tonyjackie3" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I would never consider myself to be a lover of the type of music that Celine Dion sings but I do think that she is the absolute best at what she does.A lot of people may well harp on about Mariah,Whitney or even Beyonce but Celine has always been one step above all of the other ballad singers and I really do believe that she has a great voice.She does seem to rub some people up the wrong way and she can be a trifle over dramatic but she gets away with it because of her singing talents.

This is a pretty good selection and includes her greatest song 'A New Day Has Come'.I don't think she has ever bettered it vocally and it is a special song.I say that as someone that likes Oasis,Slade and Alice Cooper!!We have been lucky enough to have seen her twice in concert and she was fabulous both times.She is a consumate professional and by and large always delivers.

If you still have any doubts,check out the picture of Celine on the cover.OK,I'm shallow but she looks fantastic and makes this compilation even more worthwhile!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Classic Collection, 24 Mar. 2009
Having always been a 'moderate' fan of Celine, I never bought any of her albums throughout her career, but this collection definitely fills the gap in my music stash.

It is a lovely 2-disc album, full of all her wonderful tracks - the ones you know and some that you, possibly, don't.

For me, well worth the wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another wonderous album, 1 Jan. 2010
Even though I have all her songs this album is wonderful to have all the love songs together with additional new one. I will never tire of listening to her voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'NOBODY DOES IT BETTER', 21 May 2014
rbmusicman (U.K) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
'Celine Dion' Canadian Born - Super-Star.
'Celine' has been peppering world-wide Charts for over 30 years, funnily enough
the song she never at first wanted to record 'My Heart Will Go On' shot her from
a great artist gracing the Charts to 'World-Wide-Super-Star.
I was fortunate enough and indeed privileged to attend a live concert at the world
famous 'Colosseum' at Caesars Palace 'Las Vegas' on the opening night of her
new-season at the venue last August 2013.
The Theatre at the Colosseum was closed in 2000 and re-designed built essentially
for 'Celine' ....I can't think of another example to compare with the importance that
was afforded to 'Celine' ......To the owner's of 'Caesars Palace' the 'lady's' continued
performances year after year at the Theatre obviously essential to them.
This 2-CD set houses many of her many world-wide hits along with many simply well
-performed favourites.
On CD one we have numbers such as --'My Heart Will Go On' (Love song from 'Titanic')
'Think Twice' her 1994 smash-hit that remains a favourite with many of her fans, including
myself .....'Taking Chances' -- 'The Power of Love' (A Jennifer Rush hit that 'Celine' made
her own with a powerful performance to be admired) -- 'Because You Loved Me' (Theme
from 'Up Close and Personal') -- 'Tell him' (Beautifully performed with 'Barbara Streisand')
'I Drove All Night' (Also a hit for 'Roy Orbison' and 'Cyndi Lauper' ) -- 'Immortality' (Performed
with 'The Bee Gee's') and 'Beauty and the Beast' (sung with 'Peabo Bryson') ...just some
of the truly beautiful numbers to be found on disc one.......on disc two......'River Deep Mountain
High' (A rousing version of a great song) -- 'I'm Your Angel' (performed with 'R.Kelly') --
'Only One Road' -- 'Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore' (a beautifully performed French number)
'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face' (a truly brilliant version of this classic song) -- 'Misled'
and 'The Prayer' (a beautiful number performed with the 'Great' 'Andrea Bocelli') ...on disc two
beautifully outstanding tracks just kept coming.
'Celine' is one of the 'World's' finest voices and great performers.....although this is a 2008 double
CD which I purchased when released, it remains one of my most treasured collectables, if you
love 'Celine's' music, this 36 -track double CD represents much of the lady's best remembered
songs down the years.
that I purchased

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing collection!, 22 Oct. 2008
T. G. Warneck (UK) - See all my reviews

I'd recommend anyone to buy this album, it's worth every penny!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of a kind Celine Dion!, 18 Dec. 2010
When I saw this deluxe edition for Celine Dion's greatest hits at this price, I could not resist buying it although I have all her songs mp3s. But to have all her classics in one place is pure awesome!
As I played cd1 I could recall listening to each of these songs growing up ever since I was a little girl. I could not skip one song and that's what is amazing about Celine Dion. Her hits do not ever get old, they are pure classics for years and years to come. Beautiful album with a great collection and uh a beautiful voice. For me I'd say this is a must-have album.