5.0 out of 5 stars Very compatible with ms Office
Published 24 months ago by scanman

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but one problem for me.
Published on 20 Dec. 2012 by Gotte

5.0 out of 5 stars Very compatible with ms Office, 30 Jan. 2013
This review is from: WPS: #1 FREE Mobile Office App (App)
Have been experimenting with different office applications that will work on any portable android device and work alongside ms Office has I do volunteer teaching a few hours a week, and although my notes are on the main pc, I needed something that I could easily move notes around without any fuzz and the big bonus point here is this version is free, I have also given a try to the pc version of this office suite, although you only get 3 components, Word Processor, Spread Sheet, and a Presentation program all work well in their own right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Five star PLUS !!!, 3 July 2013
This review is from: WPS: #1 FREE Mobile Office App (App)
EXCELLENT. Have been looking for something like this for ages. Works lovely on my Kindle Fire. I only really want to compose and send documents, but it does everything else you would expect from a paid for Office suite, Spread sheets, etc, etc.. cant recommended it highly enough!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 Nov. 2012
Mr. S. A. Kirk "stephen" (southampton, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WPS: #1 FREE Mobile Office App (App)
I am using this on my 7 inch tablet and I find it easy to use. As most of my documents are in Word format, this app is ideal to edit those and also create new documents I can share with other people.

It is an excellent product and I recommend that you try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Office App I Have found to date, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: WPS: #1 FREE Mobile Office App (App)
This, I would argue is the best office app out there for android based devices.

I have it installed on several tablets and phones and its such a useful tool for viewing and editing popular documents. It can open and edit Powerpoint, Word and Excel documents and I also use it as a PDF viewer.

When it comes to Excel documents it supports the full range of formula's that I could possibly want on the move, though being on a mobile device some can be a little bit tricky to use (as I'm so used to just using a mouse to click and select areas for sums, if statements etc).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Jan. 2013
This review is from: WPS: #1 FREE Mobile Office App (App)
This app is fantastic I use it all the time when in lectures, I was shocked when it said its was free and didn't think it would be any good but its like having Windows , love this product I would recommend this to anyone who needs an app to simple things

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but one problem for me., 20 Dec. 2012
Gotte (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WPS: #1 FREE Mobile Office App (App)
I really appreciate the work put into this product, and I would use it all the time, as it can open formatted text, unlike a lot of other editors. But I can't seem to get the line spacing function to work properly. It seems to involve dragging and stretching a pre selected box. I would much prefer a simple single line, double line option. Also, uploading to dropbox is a bit of a drawn out affair. A one touch button would be easier. But, like I say, other than that, a great product. Far better than a lot of the others out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Downloading (seems brilliant so far on Kindle Fire HD too), 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: WPS: #1 FREE Mobile Office App (App)
I wasn't too sure about this app what with it being free, but so far I am amazed at how good it is on my Kindle Fire HD. The office suite that comes pre loaded on the Kindle is ok but very limited and costs £9 to upgrade to get working functions. This FREE app seems to have it all without me having to pay anything. I was even able to use it to copy and paste across other apps (a MS Word document to Facebook). So far I am very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficient & Free, 29 Sept. 2012
Mrs V (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: WPS: #1 FREE Mobile Office App (App)
Been using this now for a few months on my Galaxy Tab and am very pleased with it. Took a while to get used to the features - still plenty l haven't used yet. I like the option to create or save as a pdf file and also if you want to multi-share your work there is the cloud storage option. Also if you have the official Samsung keyboard it interacts seamlessly. Much better than my included office ap and free to boot

5.0 out of 5 stars get it, 14 Feb. 2013
Mrs. E. J. Weatherley (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WPS: #1 FREE Mobile Office App (App)
so good it works it prints it saves it edits, get it and load it up and use it now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic, GOOD, office software suite, 26 Dec. 2012
D. M. Lord (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WPS: #1 FREE Mobile Office App (App)
I needed a software suite with which I can work on and edit docs and so forth on the go. This is far better than the one built into Kindle Fire. You can sync with Google Docs/Drive, and best of all, it is free!

WPS: #1 FREE Mobile Office App