5.0 out of 5 stars Best gloves I've ever bought.
I'm a bus driver and needed fingerless gloves due to handling money. I've bought woolen ones before for the fingers always fray. So I spent a bit more on these ones. Well chuffed. They are warm, flexible and very robust. Smart too not just a workers glove smart enough to wear anytime. Delivery very good too. Liked the little haribo touch too.
Published 15 months ago by DARREN

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
I purchased a pair of these in March 2013 and they only lasted two months before the stitching started to tear. The overall glove fabric started to rip as well.
Published 11 months ago by mr w savage

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gloves I've ever bought., 21 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORTABLE & STRONG, 28 Jan 2013
Purchased these fingerless gloves for my husband who works in a very cold pharmacy store accepting deliveries etc. The delivery bay doors are frequently open to the elements no matter what the season. In Winter the department can be Baltic, so any item of clothing that reduces the impact of the cold is a necessity.
My husband tells me these gloves are perfect for keeping hands warm whilst allowing for work requiring dexterity too. The gloves are also strong, robust & look good. Other thermal fingerless gloves haven't held up to daily use & have frayed or fell apart. These gloves are well made & the CAT brand inspires confidence. All round good buy. Can highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 Feb 2013
I bought these for my husband who is a driver, the steering wheel was causing him to get callouses. I'd bought other types of gloves but nothing was suitable. These are perfect and a very hard wearing material but also flexible.I can thoroughly recommend the company and would buy from them again without hesitation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 13 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat fingerless work gloves, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: CAT Caterpillar Workwear Pig Skin Fingerless Gloves (Misc.)
This item is exactly as advertised. Comfortable to wear and do seem to be hardwearing so hopeful they will last a long time.
They also look good so can be used for non work purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE OF THE BEST ITEMS I HAVE EVER BOUGHT, 10 Mar 2014
As I suffer from the lower part of my fingers getting cold i tried these gloves which have solved that issue, excellent quality able to carry out my work whilst wearing them a must for anybody with the same condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 1 Dec 2013
I work in a very cold warehouse, these keep my hands warm whilst enabling me to still carry out my work, highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and comfy, excellent, 21 July 2013
Chris (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
These are really surprising. I've used these for gardening, carrying heavy and dirty equipment, and they're also now my cycle gloves.

They have an interesting design to them, in that the palm leather is the opposite way to how I would expect. There is a soft smooth side, and a rough, grained side. The smooth leather side is on the inside, whilst the rough material is on the outside. At first I thought it was a manufacturing mistake, but after wearing them for just a little while, I realised how comfy they are, and how having the fabric the way it is helps with grip.

I'm sure these will last a long time, the tips of the fingers reach my second knuckle, would have been nice to reach the last knuckle for a bit more protection, but they do the job.

ARRAY(0xb2864120)