5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORTABLE & STRONG
Purchased these fingerless gloves for my husband who works in a very cold pharmacy store accepting deliveries etc. The delivery bay doors are frequently open to the elements no matter what the season. In Winter the department can be Baltic, so any item of clothing that reduces the impact of the cold is a necessity.
My husband tells me these gloves are perfect for...
Published on 28 Jan. 2013 by A.J.Gibbons

3.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as seen and described, I would have preferred ...
Exactly as seen and described, I would have preferred size 10 but can't find them anywhere. Size 9 is described as large but I find them rather tight and quite difficult to take off. Maybe this will improve with use.
Published 2 months ago by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORTABLE & STRONG, 28 Jan. 2013
My husband tells me these gloves are perfect for keeping hands warm whilst allowing for work requiring dexterity too. The gloves are also strong, robust & look good. Other thermal fingerless gloves haven't held up to daily use & have frayed or fell apart. These gloves are well made & the CAT brand inspires confidence. All round good buy. Can highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gloves I've ever bought., 21 Jan. 2013
I'm a bus driver and needed fingerless gloves due to handling money. I've bought woolen ones before for the fingers always fray. So I spent a bit more on these ones. Well chuffed. They are warm, flexible and very robust. Smart too not just a workers glove smart enough to wear anytime. Delivery very good too. Liked the little haribo touch too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 Feb. 2013
I bought these for my husband who is a driver, the steering wheel was causing him to get callouses. I'd bought other types of gloves but nothing was suitable. These are perfect and a very hard wearing material but also flexible.I can thoroughly recommend the company and would buy from them again without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable work gloves, 8 Nov. 2014
A Yardley (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these to replace my old worn out gloves for stage-crew work.

They sent the wrong size, accidentally sending gloves one size bigger than I ordered. I decided to just try one for feel before sending them back, and found that they fit perfectly. So these gloves are obviously a smaller fit than gloves I have tried before.

The fingers feel a bit tight around the knuckles at first; I thought this might be a problem, but it wasn't. In use they were perfectly comfortable. I'm not sure whether the tightness eased or I just got used to it. Either way, in use I wasn't conscious of any tightness.

Speaking of comfort, the pig skin is very soft and comfortable, especially on the palm, where it is reversed, having the smooth side inside, and the suede side outside - this makes the gloves very soft and comfortable on the inside, but more grippy on the outside.

Some people I work with have expressed the opinion that the pig skin might not be hard-wearing enough and will rip. I've used these gloves on a few jobs now, and so far no ripping, or any damage of any description.

In the past, with other gloves, I've had gripping problems and found that I occasionally needed to take the gloves off for more grip. So far with these gloves, that issue has not arisen. It may yet arise, but even if it does, it's already apparent that it won't be happening as frequently as in the past.

My only issue is with the velcro wrist strap occupying the same part of my wrist as my watch, meaning I have to fasten the left glove less tightly and less securely than I would like so it fits over my watch. But this isn't an issue unique to these gloves, so it's not a complaint, just an observation.

3.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as seen and described, I would have preferred ..., 14 Nov. 2014
This review is from: CAT Caterpillar Workwear Pig Skin Fingerless Gloves (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat fingerless work gloves, 17 Mar. 2014
This item is exactly as advertised. Comfortable to wear and do seem to be hardwearing so hopeful they will last a long time.
They also look good so can be used for non work purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 1 Dec. 2013
I work in a very cold warehouse, these keep my hands warm whilst enabling me to still carry out my work, highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grip., 13 Nov. 2014
I use these for various jobs and training, brilliant gloves, extremely tough wearing and good grip. They do make your hands quite hot but that can add to the materials grip and is not uncomfortable.

They can be tough to remove though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another quality CAT product, 11 Sept. 2014
So far seems very tough, yet flexible and I suspect these will turn out to be the best workman's fingerless gloves I've used to date. The leather on other gloves has tended to disintegrate quickly, but these show no signs of following suit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 13 May 2013
I purchased a pair of these in March 2013 and they only lasted two months before the stitching started to tear. The overall glove fabric started to rip as well.

CAT Caterpillar Workwear Pig Skin Fingerless Gloves