on 25 March 2013
First we enjoyed the audiobook during a long car ride and were so impressed by the way John Medina is conveying his messages that we decided to buy the book as well. It is the perfect mix between confirmed scientific insights, common sense, and his own experiences. Highly recommended for first-time parents!
on 22 March 2015
Excellent and honest book,wished read when was expecting our baby but not missed much.im at relationship chapter and it's the best I read and what changes it brings to you both,every one say it will be different but what exactly? Looking forward to reading about child development and what as a parent I can or should do.
Other books tell you what your child should do at setting age but this talked so far about about proofs and same time have important that every child is different. Don't feel preshured to rush with things.
And the diliwery was good,book suppose to be used but came in excellent condition !
on 6 February 2014
A thoroughly enjoyable read...excellent practical tips along with the science behind them. Very readable and a great part at the end to summarise all the practical suggestions.
on 27 August 2013
Great book! I was looking for a scientific approach to raising kids and this is definitely it! Plus it's really well written.
on 19 March 2014
I don't think I have ever enjoyed a book like this one. It is so informative and extremely well written that I have recommended it to all my friends. I know it is a book about "babies", but everyone should read this book to have a better understanding of human species.
on 10 May 2014
This was not what I thought it was going to be at all and completely exceeded my expectations. A fantastically good read, well out together and makes you think, challenge and change your approach and behaviour to benefit your child. What more could you want? Read it now!
on 1 September 2013
A very interesting and enlightening book. It uses simple language to explain complex notions and provides very useful advice. A must-read for all parents-to-be who want to take their new role seriously and try to help their child take full advantage of his/her potential.
on 2 October 2014
Fantastic book! I need all the help i cna get with understanding my 2 and a half year old. With the use of this book I will understand why she behaves like she does and therefore handle the situation better.
Every chapter is just fascinating.
on 3 October 2012
For every parent-to-be wanting to raise their child in a healthy environment. Especially great for young couples, who are still getting to know each other while having their first baby.
Written clearly and straight-forward. two thumbs up!
on 29 March 2015
Really easy to read considering the complexity of the subject matter, I like the writers style. Some very interesting case studies. This book is both very informative and has a nice amount of humour making it much more human to relate to.