4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Good value for money considering you get 10 each with their own cloth, but these do scratch quite easily. I've noticed a little reduction in sensitivity with the screen from the last protectors i used also. Other than these points, they're quite good & the delivery/service etc. was great.
Published on 21 April 2012 by ShogunAssassin7

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too great
Published on 27 Nov 2012 by Andrew Ken Wai Man

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too great, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16GB 10 Pack Screen Guard Protectors For By Kolay (Electronics)
I really thought I was getting a bargain but instead they charged for postage and packaging and the quality of the microfibre cloth is very cheap and doesn't clean the phone properly. Plus the screen protectors don't there job very well, as I have been getting dust particles on the side of the phone since they do not stick down properly, I've been through five of them already as the ends do not stick down properly and it peels off easily when I reach for my phone in my pocket with that it is prone to catching dust in my pocket. This is a low and bad quality screen protector that does not have the right dimensions of the screen as it does not cover the whole screen. I wouldn't be purchasing these again and I also wouldn't be recommending this to a friend any time soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but would be nice if the stickers came off more cleanly, 5 Oct 2012
These screen protectors are similar to ones I've used on other phones, with one big difference: the ones I've used before are sandwiched between two thicker pieces of plastic, one that you peel off before applying the protector and one that you peel off after.

These protectors seem to come with only one thick plastic piece that you peel off before applying. At that point, you're left trying to stick the flimsy protector onto the screen on its own (which took me several tries and wasted at least three of the ten protectors). And worse, after you've successfully placed the guard onto the screen, the little rectangular sticker in the corner won't peel off cleanly. So at the moment, my shiny beautiful new phone has a bunch of sticker gunk in one corner which is slowly coming off.

For the price, these still aren't bad, but it would have been better if there were a second piece of plastic as described above.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 21 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars First class service, 4 Mar 2014
after they discovered that there was a problem with my order they IMMEDIATELY patch the problem as quick as a flash.

3.0 out of 5 stars You buy 10 but only about 5 are usable!, 19 Dec 2013
Having dropped my phone and broken the screen I thought something like this might help. I appreciate that there is a knack to getting these things on but hadn't realized just how difficult it is to get good results. This pack of ten has almost disappeared in one evening. First of all many of the protectors were stuck together and so useless. Then, my fault, I wasted about 4 trying to get a decent finish. Once you've applied one of these to your phone, if you take it off again, you need to throw it away and get a new one. Wouldn't be a problem if all 10 were usable out of the box.

2.0 out of 5 stars wont recommend...., 7 Nov 2013
Ged Turnbull (Manchester, U.K.) - See all my reviews
Received my protectors today so quite a prompt delivery but that's where the positives end. I'm disappointed with the protectors due to the fact that they do not protect the whole screen, basically where the speaker is at the top of the screen to the camera, the protector is cut out away, so the glass above and between the speaker and camera is not protected. I know these are cheap, but I really don't think I'll even apply one of the ten in the packet, I'll just put it down to experience and read more reviews in future, so again, if you want full screen protection, look elsewhere

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 17 Sep 2013
Cheap but they are a near-perfect size for the screen.

They last me 6-8 weeks before I have to replace due to small scratches.

The case mate one I had on my HTC lasted the entire 2 years but they were about £10 for 2!

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure, 6 July 2013
I'm not sure if it was me or the screen protectors but either way it wasn't happening... I expect it was me

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and even better service, 15 April 2013
Looks like these people provide a full service!

Product excellent and the customer service exceptional!!! Would recommend using these guys for any of your needs!

Price was great too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 12 Jan 2013
There is no denying this is great value for money, for £3( incl delivery) it only works out to be 30p per screen protector. If you follow the instruction carefully then it should fit perfectly with no bubbles. In addition the screen protector does not hinder the screen quality at all, its like there isn't even one on. However one thing to point is that you will feel a bit of friction when you use the screen, it definitley doesnt feel as smooth as without it. However this is minimal and to be honest its worth it, so you can have a scratch free screen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›