4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty ring
This is the third piece of amber jewellery I've purchased now, and I wasn't disappointed with it. It's a nice, delicate piece of jewellery (the silver is light but not flimsy), and the amber was actually bigger than I expected it to be. It sits nicely on your finger without being ostentatious or showy, and the knot in the centre is a nice added touch.

If you're...
Published 15 months ago by CynicalCee

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual design, but
flimsier than expected, despite a warning from another reviewer. IE much less silver than expected. Not sure if I would buy rings from this range again.
Published on 5 April 2013 by Megan12

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty ring, 9 Feb. 2014

If you're looking for a modest, yet eye-catching ring, then this might be for you!

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual design, but, 5 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars dainty, 7 Mar. 2014
this ring whilst being dainty has such an unusual setting that it does stand out and catch the eye, and the fact that it comes in all the available sizes means you shouldn't have to have it resized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Baltic Honey Amber Sterling Silver Designer Ring Sizes J, L, N, P, Q, S, T, V (Jewellery)
I really like this ring it is exactly as I expected from the photo and I am very satisfied with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baltic Honey, 7 July 2014
Stone is slightly off centre which disappointed me as I notice every time I look at the ring, but otherwise very happy. Sizing is a little on the generous size compared to other companies but does still fit. The amber used is beautiful and I am very happy with this ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Loose stone., 18 April 2014
Lovely modern setting. However, the stone was loose. I used a small amount of 'No More Nails' to secure it.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice unusual ring, 17 July 2013
Nice,unusual design. Well made. Liked it from the moment I saw it. Have worn it every day since it was delivered. Had lots of nice comments. Vgvfm. Will certainly buy more from this range.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Delicate Ring, 23 May 2013
This is a lovely delicate ring. However, not for me as I have quite chunky fingers and dd not give the impact I wanted. Would really suit a young, slim hand.
Sadly returning but replacing with a more substantial ring from same seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber ring, 25 Jan. 2013
I love this ring, very unusual style, the picture does not do it justice,but very accurate in the picture a must buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't pass this one up!, 3 Jan. 2015
I adore this ring, so simple and different. Do buy a size smaller though, this is a little on the loose side for me.