4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun
Published on 13 Jan. 2013 by Mr. J. Hedges

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper to buy as individual e-books.... why?!
Ok.... so why is it more expensive to buy the 3 books as a collection rather than the 3 books separately? £5.69 cheaper to be exact (at todays prices) ridiculous!

Sharpe books are awesome thought!
Published 4 months ago by J. Goulbourn

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Sharpe 3-Book Collection 7: Sharpe's Revenge, Sharpe's Waterloo, Sharpe's Devil (Sharpe Series) (Kindle Edition)
Over the last six months I have read all the Sharpe novels and I have enjoyed each one for their "Boys own" quality of adventure. My only complaint is the quality of the reproduction of the kindle text, when the text has been copied or scanned there have been many mistakes that have just annoyed my enjoyment of the stories. This is the reason that I have not given 5 stars to the review.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper to buy as individual e-books.... why?!, 10 Feb. 2015
J. Goulbourn "Goulby1805" (Devon, England) - See all my reviews

Sharpe books are awesome thought!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharpe is as good as ever, 19 Oct. 2013
E. Fac (N Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Don't know how many times I have read the whole series and each time I read the books, I am amazed by the 'life' that Cornwell puts into the stories. No matter how many times I read them, I never tire of the history involved or the pace of the writing. Truely riveting to read. Bought this one so for my Kindle. I now have 3 books and 3 more to go and when I get the whole series, I'll start from the beginning again!!
Keep them comoing Bernard

5.0 out of 5 stars great series, 25 Jun. 2014
Always enjoyed the Sean Bean series on TV, and now reading through the entire catalogue of books has been great. There's certainly a bit more grittiness involved in the books, and the grand scale of the wars comes through a bit better than on the small screen. Getting the 3-book collections on the kindle has meant I've not been short of something to read for months!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bernard Cornwell. Sharpe series., 9 Oct. 2013
I have read the book version of Sharpe and decided to get it on Kindle. My only criticism is it appears to have been copied by O.C.R. as there are quite a number of obvious mistakes a proof reader would have picked up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharps stories, 31 Mar. 2014
I have now read all the Sharp books and enjoyed most if not all,I have also read the rest of Bernard Cornwall books on paper and kindle I am looking forward to seeing anything new in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharpe, 11 Jun. 2015
I have always enjoyed reading the Sharpe books and I have them all on Kindle I can dip into them when ever I feel like it.My only regret is Bernard Cornwell did not write any more Sharpe books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 20 Aug. 2013
The Sharpe series is just a great series, and I really enjoyed reading them in chronological order. It was a great journey through really well written books and characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 21 Mar. 2013
Great reading of historical battles, Bernard Cornwell has a great style of writing.
Love the series.
Recommend to anyone into historical battles.

5.0 out of 5 stars sharp from beginning to end, 6 Dec. 2013
have always loved the sharp books and when I lost the entire collection during a move this seemed the best way to replace these much loved stories