4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sharpe 3-Book Collection 7: Sharpe's Revenge, Sharpe's Waterloo, Sharpe's Devil (Kindle Edition)
Over the last six months I have read all the Sharpe novels and I have enjoyed each one for their "Boys own" quality of adventure. My only complaint is the quality of the reproduction of the kindle text, when the text has been copied or scanned there have been many mistakes that have just annoyed my enjoyment of the stories. This is the reason that I have not given 5 stars to the review.

5.0 out of 5 stars great series, 25 Jun 2014
Always enjoyed the Sean Bean series on TV, and now reading through the entire catalogue of books has been great. There's certainly a bit more grittiness involved in the books, and the grand scale of the wars comes through a bit better than on the small screen. Getting the 3-book collections on the kindle has meant I've not been short of something to read for months!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharps stories, 31 Mar 2014
I have now read all the Sharp books and enjoyed most if not all,I have also read the rest of Bernard Cornwall books on paper and kindle I am looking forward to seeing anything new in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars sharp from beginning to end, 6 Dec 2013
have always loved the sharp books and when I lost the entire collection during a move this seemed the best way to replace these much loved stories

5.0 out of 5 stars The final group, 11 Nov 2013
Mr. George Cattanach "Story watcher" (Rossendale, England) - See all my reviews
This is the final group of the sharpe series, they conclude his progress to the end, giving a farewell to a marvellous set if stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharpe is as good as ever, 19 Oct 2013
E. Fac (N Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Don't know how many times I have read the whole series and each time I read the books, I am amazed by the 'life' that Cornwell puts into the stories. No matter how many times I read them, I never tire of the history involved or the pace of the writing. Truely riveting to read. Bought this one so for my Kindle. I now have 3 books and 3 more to go and when I get the whole series, I'll start from the beginning again!!
Keep them comoing Bernard

4.0 out of 5 stars Bernard Cornwell. Sharpe series., 9 Oct 2013
I have read the book version of Sharpe and decided to get it on Kindle. My only criticism is it appears to have been copied by O.C.R. as there are quite a number of obvious mistakes a proof reader would have picked up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 22 Sep 2013
Final books in the series of which all rate five stars. All superbly written with an intricate eye to historical detail woven into the plots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 20 Aug 2013
The Sharpe series is just a great series, and I really enjoyed reading them in chronological order. It was a great journey through really well written books and characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ebook, 28 Mar 2013
As a download to my Kindle offered great value for the 3 books included. Arrived immediately with no problems experienced