Price:£4.50+ Free shipping

on 7 August 2013
These RJ45 plugs certainly seem to be fine. They were reasonably priced, arrived quickly, and work.

So I can't complain.

But I can't get too overexcited about them.

If you need some plugs quickly, then these are as good as any other.
on 18 September 2013
Have done about 5 cables with these so far, all work perfectly at the expected 1Gbps first time.

Never had any crack on me or break in any way, great value product.
on 6 January 2014
Connections not always as good as they could be, 1 in 10 connectors had one or more connectors missing inside plug, overall value for money, YES
on 11 November 2013
After experiencing a number of failures these were ordered and so far I have had a 100% success rate. Excellent value and very good quality.
on 22 July 2013
For standard setup where you're going to be leaving things plugged in, these were great. Just used in creating a gigabit backbone around the house for BT infinity. Plenty left over, good price. 1 Failed termination, pretty it was my fault, it was about 42 in my loft on Wimbledon Saturday, wouldn't guarantee I got everything perfect!
on 2 January 2013
Despite many attempts at making a connection to CAT6 cable with a number of these plugs, I have not been able to get the wires into the holes in the plugs. I've used other plugs with no problems on the same cable. These may be fine for CAT5, but not the CAT6 cable I've been using for some time now with no problems (Belkin CAT6 solid)
on 3 April 2013
Work perfectly. Can't fault them. Nothing more to report!
I always recommend making your own cables as it's easy and you get better cables of the right length out of it.
on 17 May 2014
I bought these to patch both fast and gigabit Ethernet cables; these plugs are really good in build quality and didn't break during crimping - great value for money!
on 27 December 2013
Used the entire bag of these in one day and have not had one cable fault. A good product for the price. Will be buying another bag again soon.
on 22 November 2012
Was worried about quality at this price but they work well and cheap enough to throw if you make a mess! I would recommend these.

See one answered question