5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Bargain!!, 15 April 2012
This review is from: Bike Hand Advanced Home Cycle Mechanic Tool Kit / Box (Misc.)
For the price this bike tool kit is superb. Had my reservations when ordering, but on opening was very surprised by how good the quality is. Have used some of the tools to strip a bike and rebuild and the tools have worked fine. For home use I think you would struggle to find a better bargain.
Highly Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 July 2012
I was looking to repack the wheel hubs on my Scott mountain bike & even though i have a garage full of tools i didnt have a spanner thin enough to do this job. I looked on Amazon & found this set & a smaller set in a blow molded case. I decided on this full set & im glad i did,it has every too that a home bike mechanic might need. Its a massive set of tools, much larger than i thought it would be. the quality is pretty good as well. Ill now be able to do most jobs on both of my bikes, so it should pay for it's self very soon.Well i boxed the job off in no time & even took the cassette off & gave it a good clean. im really pleased with this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike Hand Advanced Mechanic Tool Kit One Size, 10 Aug 2012
Usualy I do not write review when I'm happy with my purchase, but this time I decided to leave some feedback. First of all because it's very difficult to found decent bike tools and it's difficult to decide when you have one or two reviews (especialy when they are oposite to each other).
It was blind shot. There are just few companies that produce bike tools and looks like they all from one factory. I'm talking about cheeper ones. I cant aford to pay £200+ for tools that will be used at home. And of course I did not wanted to buy crap that will end up in bin. So after some investigation I decided to take this tool set and I'm happy with my decission. First of all tools are in nice and sturdy box. Nicely managed inside and easy to access. They looked quite nice quality out of box and they are after I tested them. I'm not sure about other systems, but this box contains everything for Shimano. I changed Octalink crankset to Hollowtech, removed and installed back cassette, changed and washed chain, cut cables, removed and installed back pedals - looked like tools were made for my bike. Perfect fit, good grip and good quality. I think this box is the best thing you can buy for money asked (after testing them I would pay more).

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY VERY GOOD, 1 Oct 2012
WAS ON OFFER SO I THOUGHT I,D TAKE THE PLUNGE AND BUY SOME BIKE TOOLS INSTEAD OF USING NORMALE SPANNERS WHAT A DIFFERENCE JOBS ARE SO MUCH EASYER VERY WELL MADE FROM THE TOOL BOX ITS SELF RIGHT DOWN TO THE CHAIN LINK REMOVER CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THING ABOUT IT.BUYING A BIKE TOOL KIT MIGHT SEEM A BIT OVER THE TOP BUT YOU WONT LOOK BACK ONE OF MY TOP BUYS EVER.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 28 Jan 2014
Mrs. Zoe Cripps (Berkshire) - See all my reviews
Great tool box bought as a birthday present for my Husband. the item was well packaged when it arrived and contains all the tools any cyclist can need. great product and nearly 2 years on, all the tools are still working and have not let us down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need, 14 Mar 2013
R. I. Brown - See all my reviews
Has pretty much everything you need to keep your biike going and having the additional tools is great as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Toolset, 28 Jan 2013
I wanted some bike specific tools so I could do more work on my bike myself. Most of the kits I looked at we're very expensive, but this seemed to be a comprehensive set of tools at a very good price.

On arrival I was pleasantly surprised at just how good this set is. The tools are good quality and seem to cover most tasks I'll want to tackle. The toolbox is sturdy and has plenty of space to add extra tools if I ever need them and has a useful tray for storing spares.

Overall, I'm very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars This + YouTube and you are a Bike mechanic!, 18 Jan 2013
I wanted to start doing my own servicing/cleaning on my road bike, so for this I needed tools. I had the very basic before hand so was in need for a decent range of tools for all sorts of situations, so for this I looked around for around 3-4 hours on independent bike websites to find the best bike tool kits. I came to the conclusion that all these were £200+ sets, quick search of amazon for a bike tool kit this was top of the search.

With only 5 reviews all 5 star I was skeptical about it as I usually go on products with many reviews rather than price. After a quick look at the competition, I came to the conclusion that this had everything (and more) the others did at over half the price. So I bit the bullet and ordered it with my wallet instead of my head on a Wednesday evening, and arrived Friday morning with free delivery. Once again impeccable logistics from amazon and the related stores.

Upon opening what struck me was the solid feel of all the tools and the tool box they come in, this kit came with everything I needed to fully strip down and reassemble a 2011 Road Bike. After using these tools for a weekend I can fully say that these tools are a perfect start to anyone's bike servicing days or even a addition to a existing set up.

I have recommended people into getting these as this is such a great set to buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Kit, 1 Jan 2013
Mr. P. Jones "Phil Jones" (Neath, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this anticipating I'll be needing it after I go on a cycle maintenance course. The fact that it was half price (£75) and the tools themselves are well worth that was the biggest selling point.

Tredz delivered fast. The box is nice and solid and hopefully almost every tool I'll need is here. Nice too that there's a bit of room left to store those 'bike bits and pieces' - like allen bolts and nuts which get thrown into packages as spares. Also room for my chain oil and orange degreaser.

As a beginner, my only criticism is the lack of a description/key for each tool (think chocolate boxes here!), but that's so very minor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike Hand Advanced Mechanic Tool Kit One Size, 30 Dec 2012
Fantastic kit for home bike repair, stripping and replacing parts.
Very sturdy tool box and tools to go with. For the price the tools are very good and you can do everything. literally everything, I have completely stripped my bike down to re-spray the frame and built it back up again.
I read the other reviews first and bought based on what had been said so I won't go in to details because they have covered it. There is still room in the tool box for your extra bits 'cause we all get those.
Fully recommended tool kit.