5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lock on the Market
Hey
This lock is tops on the market. It works really easily, no fuss or fiddle.
It's a pretty slim and sleek, unlike their counterparts in other brands. It's very european (and not american).
I did loads of research and this one really is the best rated lock.
So if you want the best lock, the sleekest design and the most efficient; get it.
It's...
Published on 18 Aug 2011 by Joe

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy lock. Although mine jammed.
This lock is very strong and sturdy and comes with a good bracket for mounting. Good for leaving bike in town or places where bike theft is an issue. It is very heavy so I also have a smaller lock for long bike rides. However, I had an issue with mine, it completely jammed when I was out in the city and I couldnt lock my bike up. IIt couldnt be fixed and I had to get the...
Published 10 months ago by MR V P CROUCH

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality lock, 15 Jan 2013
I have been using this lock for about 5 months now. It is a little heavy but I have no worries of a long walk hom when I get to the station. The area where I live is not known for bike theft but you can not be too carefull. I would recommend this lock. My theory is, buy the best lock you can afford. If it is that good, you can always use it on your new bike when you WANT a new one. Dont get forced into buying a new bike AND new lock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 Jan 2013
This a very sturdy product I recommend it!! It feels very solid and hard to break, the keys have a small light on it!:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lock, 25 Dec 2012
Very sturdy lock. Easy to use. No problems with lock freezing in the winter. Eazykf bracket works well and was pretty easy to mount, but you really need to torque it tightly to the frame to get it to stay -- I am a bit worried about crushing/scratching my aluminum MTB frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid as... Granite!, 18 Dec 2012
it's about 70% heavier than my existing Kryptonite but feels no worse once on the bike. The built-in light on the key is a great idea for when you lock the bike in the dark (though you should always try to put your bike in a well-lit area). It feels very secure and solid and the bracket hold it perfectly. Absolutely no complaints so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars way too heavy but still the best, 17 Dec 2012
this lock is way too heavy, weights 1.7 kg and you noticed it when you carry it around. however you will deeply appreciate it in high crime areas. absolutely agree that this is the best lock in the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy but feels solid, 28 Nov 2012
P. Kinn (London) - See all my reviews
This is a pretty heavy lock but looks and feels secure. I opted for the longer shackle as an online review (bike radar) stated that it's design was ultra resistant to attack with a bottle jack.

The Easykf bracket turns out to be fantastic. It fixes the lock to the frame really securely. It's early days yet but there seems to be no rattle and there is a fair bit of choice over where to place it on the frame. My frame tubes are just within the limits of this fixing, so this is worth checking in the product details.

Overall, I'm really pleased with the lock at just under 60 pounds. I suspect that the weakest link will often be whatever piece of street furniture this is secured to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Abus Granit-54 X-Plus (30cm) with easy Bracket, 12 Nov 2012
This is a solid lock which will certainly deter thieves. The lock is quite heavy, so it is best to mount it on the frame of your bike. However, if you have an unconventional frame this could pose some difficulties, so look at it first (e.g. in a bike shop). I ended up mounting mine on the seat pole which works well if you have space, although if the seat is down to the frame this could be difficult. The easy bracket does allow you some flexibility though, in terms of angle and direction of the mount. The little blue light on the key is a nice bonus, and has come in useful already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bike lock, 4 Nov 2012
Received the lock, as usual in amazon, in time and very well packed.
The lock itself looks very safe and, with the bracket, it is very easy to carry. In my unit I had to tight the screws of the bracket part in the lock side because they were a bit loose, and the lock slide itself from it.
I recommend the buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars a very tough lock- Abus Granit-54 X-Plus (Eazykf Bracket), 19 Oct 2012
Alexandre "ayjay" (London, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
I wanted to replace my previous, 12 year old bicycle lock. The ABUS lock mechanism seems very strong indeed, solidly locking the "D" (or "U") shackle into place. Security keys with specific key card (that can be used to order a spare).
The lock is heavy, which - to me - is good (!). A cheap lock tends to be light, so the weight suggests strong metal, indeed capable of withstanding most attempts to break it.

The "Eazykf" bracket enables you to click the lock into place on the frame and can be released with one hand (thumb depresses release mechanism). It is a nice touch that the fitting comes with two (!) sets of bolts: one longer and one shorter to accommodate frames of various thicknesses.

Even at the regular price of £100, this lock seems to make a good investment; having got it for less, makes it more worthwhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 3 Sep 2012
Pembo (The Dark Side of Sheffield!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Abus Granit-54 X-Plus (Eazykf Bracket) (Sports)
I got the 23cm version that seems plenty long enough for the posts, railings etc that I've come across... I also use the 4ft Kryptonite rope Kryptonite Kryptoflex 4 ft Cable Lock (10 mm x 120 cm) that loops through both wheels and onto the Abus. Ok so it is a tad heavy but there's a great, solid bracket to carry it on the frame! highly recommended

Abus Granit-54 X-Plus (Eazykf Bracket)
£76.37 - £80.91