on 19 July 2014
I bought this battery to replace the original one on a Dell Inspiron 1525 which had aged and had reduced capacity (as indicated by the warning message). The new one has been working fine since I bought it 2 months ago, and lasts much longer than the old worn out battery. Holds its charge well if i don't use the laptop for a few days. I am seeing a bit less capacity than advertised - the laptop reports Design capacity 5040mAh and current full charge capacity 4062mAh. However I can't say how this compares to the performance of a genuine Dell battery (much too expensive for me). Overall I am very pleased with it so far, especially considering the price compared to a genuine Dell
on 1 August 2013
Since I bought it did not work in fact is absolutely rubbish and waste of money.
I would I loved to return it
on 20 January 2015
I was a bit unsure about this item after reading some reviews here but I bought the 5200mha for a Dell 1545. Delivered quickly and recognised by the laptop with 75% charge. Unpluged laptop and used until the battery ran out then charged it for 8.5 hours. Unplugged laptop, tuned on. and charge at 100% with about 3 hours of use. You have to repeat this 3-4 times and battery should be ok, according to the little user manual it came with. Would have given 5 stars if if this had been done in factory before delivery. Great value though!
I will update this post once I see how it settles in.
on 27 October 2014
Did not work at all, tried every way (with multiple shut-downs) and now returning it.

Not sure what kind of testing happens on these products as all this causes is wastage of time, energy and frustation for both the customer and the seller. If its a software issues, then you can also include a driver CD with the battery.
on 5 March 2014
A nice cheap replacement for my Dell Inspiron - should I buy it, in a word, NO. Does not hold charge, my old depleted Dell battery held a longer charge and that was what I was trying to replace - sent it back for a hassle free refund, but please don't waste your time - you do get what you pay for, just don't pay for this
on 9 November 2013
Arrived quickly, no problems with the Lap Top recognising the battery, and its virtually identical to the DELL Battery. I was a little disappointed with battery life at first, but after a few cycles of charge and discharge it has improved to an acceptable level which is now greater than ever achieved with the original.
on 30 December 2013
Decided to buy the 5200mAh 6-cell one as the first battery replacement for my 4 year old Dell Inspiron 1545 mainly because of the good value for money, when compared to original Dell batteries which cost around 110 pounds. It's been half a month, and it is working just fine. Very happy with it.
on 18 May 2014
I've used this brand to replace dead batteries in three of my kids Dell Laptops over the last 6 months. All are working well, no messages to say incorrect battery fitted and they seem to last longer between charges than the old ones did, so I recommend these.
on 4 February 2015
Not bad value for money.It will give you up to 2 hrs of use. You might need to re-calibrate the battery if you get the message "Plugged in but not charging" (this may occur at over 50 % charge).
on 4 December 2014
The battery is ok but I thought it was for 6 hours and it only last for 2 hours and so is the reason I don't give it more points it seams that.it was not what it was mentioned or I miss understood.

See one answered question