Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 24 November 2012
I was unsure what to expect of the ring width wise and being a silver person rather than gold, however was thrilled when the ring arrived. It is approximately 6mm in width so not too bulky and the paw prints and 2CZ stones are small and delicate-they go around half the band, with the inscription on the other half inside. A lovely ring, much more delicate and pretty than expected and a must have for any animal lover or someone who has lost a dear 4 legged friend, plus its for a good cause which makes it even better!
on 6 September 2012
FANTASTIC! Ordered 4th delivered 5th couldn't beat that for service. Lovely subtle little ring. Like the engraving inside the ring, how true,can't get better friends than my dogs. Great to know a donation goes towards unlucky animals. Please treat yourself to one of these and do some good in the process, you'll end up with a beautiful item that will put a smile on your face! Once again thanks for wonderful service.
on 30 June 2013
I ordered this in a moment of deep sadness after one of my dogs died. Four days later my other dog had a seizure and went to be with her best friend. Then my ring arrived. As a ring, it is very sweet and beautifully engraved. The stones are set in deep, so seem very secure & the paw prints are lovely. A huge amount of detail in a small space. As a guesture of sentimentality; this is especially appropriate for anyone who has lost a pawed friend, as a comforting reminder of the love you shared.
on 12 February 2012
Absolutely beautiful ring with a lovely inscription, I will always treasure it. Thank you so much for an excellent deal, for such a great cause. Keep up the good work and thanks again!
on 13 June 2014
Now that the ring has arrived I absolutely love it! No faulting the quality of it and it fits perfectly! 5* + rating for the product
The two stars however is for the delivery i recieved... I had major issues with getting the ring delivered. The first delivery came about 3 days after ordering (everything had gone through fine as normal) and the box was empty, I contacted amazon who were brilliant and they said they would arrange to send out another and upgrade me to next day delivery for my troubles. This replacement never arrived! I was gutted, I had had emails saying when it would be sent out, that it had dispatched and that it would be delivered that day. It never was. I went on my amazon account the next morning and it said it had been delivered at 22:10 the previous night, I rang amazon that morning when i discovered this and they had a discrepancy on their system as it was logged at being delivered at 22:45. Again I was gutted but amazon customer services said they would send out a replacement and an investigation would be started. This time I did not recieve the upgrade for posting, and it arrived 4 days after my second complaint, This time intact and actually there! 3rd time lucky they say, it definately was!
To sum up:
Product = good
Customer service = good
Delivery/couriers = awful! :(
on 25 February 2014
Beautiful ring, I'm very happy. I purchased this to wear on my thumb and looks good. Have saved for best as it naturally scratches easily being polished silver. Great value and at the same time some of the money goes to a very good cause.
on 25 August 2014
Starts off lovely, but scratches very quickly. The item is described as silver, but i have discovered it is silver plated after I had a reaction to it. If I had known it was silver plated I would never have bought it as I can only wear solid silver. I thought my reaction was maybe due to the writing being dirty inside, so soaked it overnight, and all the silver plate has come off. Shame as I bought it after our lovely dog died, she was so special and I wanted to have something to remember her by.
on 14 December 2014
I bought two of these rings one for myself and one for my mum as a token for our dog rogue when she was put to sleep. I
would recommend to anyone who loves their pets the inscription says it perfectly.
We never take our rings off. Nice size rings not to over the top or big on slender hands worth every penny. Also my ring was to big for finger I wanted Had no problems exchanging it and my new one arrived promptly.
on 25 July 2014
I absolutely adore this ring, it's fabulous!!
I bought this as a treat for myself; I love my kitty more than anyone else in the world, he's my little soulmate, and I thought that this ring and its engraved verse is perfect as a lovely keepsake of your pet.

It's made of wonderfully polished silver, and the little gold paw prints are very delicate and pretty. There are two sets of three pawprints, and two little cubic zirconias in between the two sets of pawprints.
The cubic zirconais are set very well and are flush with the surface of the ring (perhaps even a little below the surface) so it's impossible for them to drop out or get caught on anything that might fetch them out.

The message inside is engraved very well and the letters are very clear so you can read it perfectly without having to squint or puzzle at what it says.
I did notice a previous reviewer state that it said just 'prints' rather than 'pawprints' but I can confirm that mine does indeed say 'pawprints'.

The width of the ring is about 5mm, looks about the same width as your standard type of wedding ring.

I am so so thrilled with this ring, I wear it on my index finger and it looks so lovely and pretty, and it's also very comfortable to wear, very light and comfy, but not flimsy - it's really good quality thick silver.

It arrives in a nice blue ring box with a white satin lining, with 'Blue Cross' printed on the white satin inside the lid.

I was also very pleased that the Blue Cross gets a donation from the sale of these rings (and the other jewellery too) so I know that my money will be helping some poor animals.

Also can't fault delivery - it was delivered in less than 24 hours and was packed very well so that the ring box didn't get damaged.

Thrilled to bits with this, I shall never take it off; I would recommend it to anyone who has (or has lost) a beloved pet and wants a keepsake. Every time I look at it when I'm out, I'm reminded that my lovely kitty is waiting at home to welcome me home!
on 9 April 2015
I just like to say thank you so much I love the ring I can think of my dogs all the time so quickly came to me pack very well good price who ever buy this you will be very happy and you are helping the blue cross animal charity out to very good buy