5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Cross Animal Charity Ring
Absolutely beautiful ring with a lovely inscription, I will always treasure it. Thank you so much for an excellent deal, for such a great cause. Keep up the good work and thanks again!
Published on 12 Feb 2012 by Lorna

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
disappointed with this purchase. the silver is thin, design is very small so paw prints not clear. excellent charity though.
Published 2 months ago by Cat C

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Cross Animal Charity Ring, 12 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars purrfect!, 24 Nov 2012
I was unsure what to expect of the ring width wise and being a silver person rather than gold, however was thrilled when the ring arrived. It is approximately 6mm in width so not too bulky and the paw prints and 2CZ stones are small and delicate-they go around half the band, with the inscription on the other half inside. A lovely ring, much more delicate and pretty than expected and a must have for any animal lover or someone who has lost a dear 4 legged friend, plus its for a good cause which makes it even better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Paw print silver ring size O, 6 Sep 2012
FANTASTIC! Ordered 4th delivered 5th couldn't beat that for service. Lovely subtle little ring. Like the engraving inside the ring, how true,can't get better friends than my dogs. Great to know a donation goes towards unlucky animals. Please treat yourself to one of these and do some good in the process, you'll end up with a beautiful item that will put a smile on your face! Once again thanks for wonderful service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely, 30 Jun 2013
I ordered this in a moment of deep sadness after one of my dogs died. Four days later my other dog had a seizure and went to be with her best friend. Then my ring arrived. As a ring, it is very sweet and beautifully engraved. The stones are set in deep, so seem very secure & the paw prints are lovely. A huge amount of detail in a small space. As a guesture of sentimentality; this is especially appropriate for anyone who has lost a pawed friend, as a comforting reminder of the love you shared.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 Jan 2014
I purchased this ring for myself. Ring looked exactly as photograph but I must admit it was on the small size. If you've got a specific ring finger In mind I would probably go for a larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue cross ring, 27 May 2013
This review is from: The Blue Cross Animal Charity Silver Band Ring with Gold Plated and Cubic Zirconia Paw Prints - Size N (Jewellery)
Absolutely lovely gift as we have just lost our treasured black Labrador Sam and this ring was perfect and of good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars my special ring, 5 Mar 2014
a lovely ring as a memory of my beloved Sammy cat that sadly passed away just before Christmas, every time I look at this ring I will think of her.x

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 17 Feb 2014
The ring arrived early, I was so excited when it came through the door, I havent taken it off my finger since it arrived. It signifies everything that I believe in. I am animal mad and and will only get rescue dogs and it is true "only true friends will leave paw prints on your heart"

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning ring, 2 Jan 2014
beautiful ring to remember 5 lost dogs, design is stunning, comfy to wear, been looking for that extra special ring for the wife, who loves it, I found it with this stunning ring, perfect, also helps support a wonderful, caring cause, The Blue Cross, thank you Blue Cross for a lovely ring to remember all our lost pets,

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this ring, 23 May 2013
If you have dogs you will love this ring it has (only true friends leave paw prints in your heart) engraved on the inside its great

ARRAY(0xae2fdde0)