Size: childs|Change

on 4 September 2013
Bought as a Christening gift for family in Canada, seems good quality, & well made. The size is good as it will be too big for new baby, but will fit 18mths up I would think.
on 11 March 2014
I was really pleased with the quality of this Silver Bangle as it was a gift for a 5 year old. Although plain...it looks very stylish and good value for money. I would buy another for a young child.
on 6 November 2013
Lovely bangle for my 12 month old who is quite big for her age, I haven't tried it on her yet as we are getting it engraved with her name. It is simple but not flimsy and looks to be of good quality.
on 12 June 2015
Beautiful bangle. Arrived in a sweet pink box, perfect for gift giving. I bought this for my five year old as a keep sake gift and have had it engraved for her. She likes to wear it around the house but as it is something to grow into (it is way too big on her slender wrists) she will have to wait a few years to wear it everyday. Would make a lovely special gift as it is simple, well made and can be engraved easily. Super fast shipping!
on 4 August 2015
This is a great bangle for the price. Plenty of space for engraving.
Only downside is that it came in a pink box and I bought it for a boy. I would have liked a choice.
on 7 September 2015
Plain but very sophisticated. I love it and just right for my granddaughter.
on 22 June 2015
Very well packaged and a lovely gift for my latest granddaughter.
on 13 March 2016
looks just like the photo, nice and plane,just what i wanted .
on 13 June 2015
Lovely little bracelet, good quality and good price too
on 23 June 2016