on 21 February 2012
I was a bit worried about this product as other peoples reviews indicated they had had problems.
I installed the software first on my laptop with Vista effectively upgrading office XP, this was straight forward and easy.
I then used the product key to validate the trial copy installed on my wife's new laptop and again had no issues.
Using this version is not easy when you have been used to the older version of office but as with al new thing you get used to it.

The mouse is fine as well, I disagree with other reviews of this product, the mouse is easy to use and install, it even works on the arm of my sofa, if you need a basic copy of office with a usable cordless mouse thrown in, this pack is for you.
on 13 February 2012
This product has been very good. Office 2010 is what it is, loads well, works well..but the mouse with the bundle effectively only cost about £4 and is fine. It is a neat design, the USB receiver is really small and neat (maybe a problem for big fingers) and comes packaged separately but stows away under the mouse when not needed. The LED light is blue and unobtrusive. The mouse itself works well (CD for driver), it is responsive and the scroll wheel works fine and after the initial install is instantaneously ready for use when I plug it into the laptop. Previous experience with wireless mice (mouses?) has been that they last about 18 months, so it will have been very good value if this one follows the normal pattern. (Whole package used with a Samsung Chronos Series 7 laptop.
on 26 April 2012
Before anyone says it - I know that Microsoft and Good Value might not sit well together. What I mean is that this product is good value compared to what it costs elsewhere. People are paying nearly as much for a one machine licence but this gives you 3 machines (home PC plus laptop plus wife's laptop)for virtually the same cost. Plus an extra couple of pounds for a decent wireless mouse - no brainer.

I am finding 2010 quite easy to get used to (I was using 2003)and I am pleased with it.

Usual good service from Amazon - arrived ahead of predicted date, well packed etc.
on 5 September 2012
This really is a must have for anyone wanting to type documents and make spreadsheets. For years I have survived on Microsoft Works that came free with PC's that I had bought. It's very basic and I struggled when trying to email documents to other people who didn't have Microsoft Works. I finally bit the bullet and bought the Office package with the mouse included. I bought the 3 user package so I could load it on to my laptop and PC. My PC was a fresh install as it was a home build PC and as such didn't come with a free trial of Office. This installed very easily with no problems at all. I then installed it on my Laptop which came with a free Office trial so all I had to do was enter my product key. This also installed without any problems at all. Both of my computers are running Windows 7. The mouse that comes with this is very easy to set up and worked straight away. It's a great deal. I bought this package for £89.99 which I think is a great bargain. If you're still trying to decide if you want to buy this or not then just go for it. You won't get a better word document package.
on 9 June 2012
Product is fine. I needed it as alternatives (eg Free Office) weren't serving me well. This was the best 'safe' price I could find although I did toy with Software4Students which offer at a low price. There is some question online about the latter's reliability however.

April 2013. Update.
I just noted that there's a chance to add to the above. In the event I spoke too soon. I've been unable to download the software from this product despite many attempts. Completely useless. I've probably left it too long to get a return. An expensive error on my part!
on 31 May 2012
I bought this recently to go into a new PC that I have built. Installation was easy and registration automatic. There is a nice modern look to the programs, and they all run quickly. I was a bit concerened as I was transfering Word, Excel and Powerpoint files created in Office 2003, but no problem at all. Although it is a slightly cut down version, it does include everything I need. I know there are free alternatives, but if you want a fast and efficient product, that will last for years, buy this.
on 1 March 2012
This bundle was recommended by a friend and I can see why he was so impressed, i have found it very easy to work with.
on 9 October 2012
Having had to buy a new pc, I also needed to buy this to have the applications (new pc didn't come preloaded). I went for this version as I don't need it for business, and it has everything I need. It was easy to instal, as was the mouse, and to date everything is fine. Updates are dealt with automatically as you'd expect, and the functions of the applications are more than sufficient for home use.
on 17 April 2012
Great product, the best version of Microsoft Office yet. What's more, It can be used on up to 3 different computers. I have used several different 'Office' suites over the years but Microsoft's is the best by far.
on 9 May 2012
well i know its the cheapest item that i searchd in the net.. was expecting not that nice the mouse.. but off course it was great and superb.. the installer ... relieve out of starter mode..