on 8 July 2013
Simple Perfect case for me coz I use a big cpu cooler (noctua-d14) and big space inside
Cable management is also very good and it gives good ventilation and temperatures stay down
Have no problems what so ever with it. It's price doesn't burst your pocket at all either. I wont be replacing it anytime soon.
on 7 September 2013
I absolutely love this case! it is just the right size and allows plenty of airflow to all the components. it is a must buy!
on 11 March 2014
This was my first time building my own rig and i have had no problems at all with using this case.

Easy to install all items within its ample space. Loved the SSD holder before it goes in the rack, my brother in law didnt get one with his cooler master so im assuming this is a newer addition. SATA drive top port is ace for my old computer drive and it means i can swap out drives easier. 3 Fans means this puppy runs ice cold at all times ......i can hardly hear it compared to my last noisy thing i had.

Only fault i found was with the USB 3.0 panel, the connection to my motherboard was very loose and it kept popping out while i was installing everything else. Now this could have been a MB problem also so i didnt see this as a big thing, hence the 5* rating still.

Very happy cooler master owner
on 28 November 2012
brilliant case arrived on time and has good air circulation only problem was the filters don't take long to get full of dust but at least it's getting in the case and landing on all the components!
on 13 December 2012
This is a really clean looking case with loads of access and ventilation. The library pictures don't do it justice its much better in real life.
on 23 August 2014
This is a great case. Currently have an i7, h80i water cooler, 16gb corsair ram with the airflow kit, gforce 660ti graphics card, an ssd, and a 2tb normal hard drive. No problems at all connecting any of it up. All the dust gathers on the mesh which I just hoover every few weeks; everything actually inside the case is pretty much dust free. Solidly built case; nothing feels cheap on it. Everything to need to get it is easily got at. No complaints whatsoever.
on 7 May 2013
Bought this case to replace my old Cooler Master Patriota and because building a new computer with a new gigabyte GA-X58a-UD3R,a new processor type socket 1366. I had to take in consideration the heat build up inside the case.I needed to fit an Artic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 to bring the temperature of the processor to about 35-40degresC. The fans in the Case seem to keep the temperature inside the case to a good low level. The case is very quite when the computer is switched on.This are the good points.Now the not so good points are The manual, Fiiting the floppy drive,had to try different positions with the brackets untill found the proper one,Fitting the hard drives into the trays is quite a strugle