5.0 out of 5 stars Large sized mount, strong for medium sized cameras.
This is quite a large mount compared to others I have tried and I would say it looks too large for something sized like a GoPro/J4000 aimed more at larger conventional sized cameras or maybe for external mounting a GoPro/J4000 with say the heavier weatherproof case on.

Initially I bought to replace a previous purchase of a different internal window cam mount...
Published 8 months ago by A Cactus

3.0 out of 5 stars Modification Required
This little gadget, in my opinion, suffers from one great drawback. On the majority of modern cars the rake of the windscreen is such that you have no room for a forward-facing camera when using it.

I was in Makro yesterday and noticed a similar item for which the packaging included an extension bar. I have fitted something similar to this mount and then it...
Published on 6 Dec. 2012 by Azi Seeit

‹ Previous | 14 5 612 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera suction holder, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Car Window Suction Cup Mount Tripod Holder for Camera (Electronics)
This holder is incredible for it's price - it's sturdy, strong and stays stuck on to smooth surfaces for longer than each time I have had to test it, overnight as well.
In fact, I have had it suctioned onto the windshield of an offroad car, which rolled, and the little sucker stayed on!
I can't believe this is such a good deal; highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 13 Nov. 2013
Does a great job of keeping you camera/ Vidio etc safe and secure on the car window, has a great movement to make it Possable to Posistion your equipment just right

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 5 Nov. 2013
This item is very good for it purpose. It is flexible and practical when used with a car cam in the car. It represents very good value for money and would recommend this to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang On for the money, 28 Oct. 2013
I ordered this item to hold up my Drify Ghost cam in the car. I read reviews, thought yea, its cheap and worth a go.
The first one I had was as sticky as a none sticky thing that would fall off, it seemed to have groves in the suction pad.
Contacted the seller, they sent me a replacement and I returned what I had.

So here we go, stuck it up behind the mirror, 100's miles later its still there and holding the cam when I add it. Do not be fooled by the bargin price, the clue is in the word 'bargin'

4.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect, 21 Oct. 2013
Only 4 stars for this item, it is almost perfect as a light "adjustable in every angle" mount, the only minor let down is the fixings are all plastic, which in time will fatigue and the locking washer for the tripod mount has a recess around the threaded section making it non functional for mounting the Mobius camera or any that has a small area mounting point. Nothing a little alteration cannot resolve by us customers but worth removing one star in my opinion.

Great item, just not quite perfect out of the packaging. I would still highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit, 12 Oct. 2013
Got this on price . I was going to pay £35 for the one recommended for my action cam, glad I did'nt as this does the job admirably. Had a little play while driving along the M4 for about 20 miles with no problems it remained firmly attached, which is all you want really. I am hoping it will attach to the front of my windsurf board. I did a "dry run" and it stayed firm for the hour I left it but not tried it in anger yet. If you are having similar thoughts I would suggest a safety line and flotation device attachment-- just in case! The unit seems robust and fit for purpose and at the price you cant go far wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars holder for camera, 12 Oct. 2013
It was just what I needed much better than the one I had got with the item it was exactly what it said it would be I would have no problems buying from this seller again

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji FinePix S4800 16MP 30x Zoom Camera Kit - Black., 5 Oct. 2013
I accidently double ordered this item, but thought it so good I decided to keep both, one doe my camera and the other for a slave flash

5.0 out of 5 stars Car tripod for camera, 1 Sept. 2013
Excellent quality. Quick delivery and a great price. Can be set in multiple positions. I bought it to mount a DVD camera in my car. Great job

5.0 out of 5 stars Car Window Suction Cup Mount, 1 Sept. 2013
M. Healey "mike h" (UK) - See all my reviews
Great gadget & great service! It arrived within a couple of days.
I tried it by mounting a point & click camera to my windscreen. It filmed a 15 min journey without the slightest sign of wobble/vibration. Definably the easiest windscreen mount I’ve tried.

‹ Previous | 14 5 612 | Next ›