5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks
These are great thermal socks which double as walking socks. Recently returned from a trip to Siberia and they kept my feet toasty warm at night (in temperatures down to zero) and comfortable in my boots during the day. Were also very popular with the ground squirrels who pinched them out of by boots one night for nesting material!
Published on 24 July 2012 by lmhh

2.0 out of 5 stars Warm but not very stretchy
Socks were ok, warm enough but they get stretched out during a day of use (I have small UK size 5 feet) which makes it a bit uncomfortable at the end of the day.
Published 18 months ago by Alejandra Hernandez

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks, 24 July 2012
lmhh (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE FOR COSIER FEET, 4 Jan 2013
Having purchased these which i got the next day, i felt that i had to write this review. If you`re looking for a top class item to keep your feet toasty warm and pampered, then you need look no further. These wash beautifully without losing any of their qualities, and really are top notch. You don`t have to keep pulling them up, and they are not bulky like some can be. They are a god-send if you are wearing boots, and in fact, i wear them even with slippers, talk about versatile. I suffer from Achilles problems and these are just the ticket in keeping my feet warm and comfortable. I highly recommend these, and shall go back to them when i need more. Well done to the manufacturer on all aspects, and of course, Amazon for the usual quality of their customer service. Many thanks to one and all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, warm feet, 4 Mar 2012
Good value but thought they might not do the job, but my wife found they keep her feet very warm (when worn with her wellingtons.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely socks., 29 Nov 2012
D. A. Anderson "combi camper" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I have just ordered another pack of these lovely socks. They are so comfortable, just the right thickness for me as I can still wear my normal boots with them. Other thermal socks that I have previously purchased have been just too thick and more suited to welly bobs.

I would recommend these to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cosy!, 7 Nov 2012
These socks are great. They are really thick and cosy. I notice that my feet are much warmer than with my usual socks. Plus when you wash them they dry really quickly. I've told loads of my friends to order them!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are lovely., 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: FLOSO® Ladies/Womens Premium Quality Multipack Thermal Socks, Double Brushed Inside (Pack Of 6) (Apparel)
These are lovely.A great selection of colours from pretty to dark.
They have a lovely soft inner and are truly warming (I live in a house with no central heating and keeping warm is a real concern) I have bought 'thermal' socks in the past and they have been ok but no more than that.
These are reasonably thick but win on warmth and are not too thick so they fit in a walking shoe.
I was so pleased I ordered another set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly and warm, 30 Jun 2012
These are lovely and cosy and wash up nicely too, also much less bulky than others I have used. Great for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Warm but not very stretchy, 20 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars warm feet!, 8 Feb 2014
I like winter, i like walking in the cold weather, but i dislike having cold feet immensely.

So i ordered these socks, which arrived a day sooner than stated, and immediately wore the turquoise pair for a stomp round the fens of my parish.

They are a ;ittle bit big, i am a size 6 shoe and these were just a tad bigger than what i would usually wear, however once on these socks do a good job of keeping my feet warm and snug, and i dont mind big socks really.

The colours are fab, and they do feel lovely on, highly recommended, however if your shoe size is smaller than a six, you may want to look elsewhere for a more suitable set of socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and feather-light on the feet, 15 Oct 2013
I can't afford to keep the house as warm as I'd like, and as I don't like wearing slippers I needed something to keep my feet warm when working on the computer on the chillier days. These arrived on the first cold day in our area, and they're brilliant at keeping my feet warm. Ordinary socks tend to constrict the feet too much, and especially around the ankles, but these are a perfect cosy fit whilst not being too tight at any point. Can't find a bad word to say about them, and will be buying more in future.