5.0 out of 5 stars Ben and Hassan - Reception year reading books, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: Ben and Hassan - Reception year reading books - Complete 10 books (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book after my childs teacher mentioned it at our first parent/teacher meeting. We have been using it for about a month now and feel it has helped alot. It covers a childs first year at school. It also uses interesting family dynamics that children will encounter as they get older and meet new people. It is also worth noting its great value when you consider it's got 10 books in all retailing at £1.70 each.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben and Hassan, 7 Jan 2013
We loved these books.
We are just hoping there are some more as they have really inspired my 5 year old daughter to want to read! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great buy, 30 Dec 2011
I was looking for some helpful reading books for my daughter (Beth) who starts school next year and noticed this book
in the top 5 educational books on kindle. The book is a great idea, perfect for parents of children about to start school.
There are 10 stories in the book, all of them amusing with lovely illustrations. Our favorite books are 'Weekend at Dads', 'The wrong ball', 'The first pet' and 'The car wash'. The illustrations work nicely on the kindle. The books give us an idea about what will be expected in Beths first year.