on 11 June 2013
absolute godsend as I have a problem with my back which in turn causes pain in my legs and feet ,i have been looking for some neat looking casuals for the summer ,and i saw these in an advert ,knowing sketchers are so comfy as i already have some of their trainers,Being they are american you have to follow the size chart which is very clearly explained .I now have all three colours of escapes and have not stopped wearing one or the other pairs since i bought them ,Top marks they are so comfy and not a sign of a blister.a very Happy chris.
on 27 May 2013
excelant pair of shoes, as described, colour, shape , fit , very comfy, only one thing worth a mention, sizing bigger than normal, but not to excess, i ordered a british 4(american 7. )& i would say they were the same as a 4.5. but so comfy.
on 16 July 2013
although well made,they are very narrow,i think this should have been made clear in the description,i was very disappointed as I like the skechers brand.
on 17 June 2013
Easy to wear and comfortable. These Skechers will be great fro the summer! Also like the toggle at the heel to tighten it up for a better fit.
on 13 March 2014
It looks slim but with the help of the elastic band it fit perfect. I wear size 7.5 and I have got a wide feet but it fit me perfectly.
on 22 July 2013
These are very comfortable, good quality and well worth the money the similar style sketchers in the elastic fabric are more comfortable but are more than twice the price so all in all these are a good buy.
on 25 April 2014
I have had Sketchers boots and the Cosy Shoes both are so comfortable to wear. This prompted me to purchase these as a summer shoe and they too live up to all expectations! I wore them for the first time when out on a day trip with a friend they were on my feet from seven in the morning till nine at night with a lot of walking in between and they were perfect no rubs, blisters etc. I am right now going to purchase similar in the Go Walk range. I recommend a size smaller I am usually a 7 but find the 6 is just fine.
on 13 June 2013
I love skechers. They are extremely comfortable when sightseeing on hols. Look good.
Last a good time. How do others scrub them up? Soap and water? Going to buy
Another pair
on 3 October 2013
These are very comfortable but in future i will buy a size smaller than my size as they are a bit bigger but hey i'm not complaining
on 20 April 2014
Ordered these in my usual shoe size but they are quite large, probably a full half size too big. No half sizes were available however and although I would have sent them back and tried one size smaller, the next size down was almost 50% more expensive! What a con that is. Decided to keep them and if they get stretched can always wear them with some trainer socks etc. Not good for walking long distances in as the sole is quite thin and there is no instep support. Wore them to go shopping and walking on hard pavements is not very comfortable as you can feel every bump and such. Guess I should have stumped up the outrageously over expensive price for Skechers Go Walk but I just couldnt justify £40 - £50 for a pair of sneakers made of cheap fabric. Overall opinion - these are ok for light wear and probably ok for wearing in warm weather because theyre thin and lightweight.