5.0 out of 5 stars Hot to trot
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Looked good though!
A bit unsubstantial. Fashion item only. Looked good though!
Published 14 days ago by Nicola McColl

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot to trot, 26 Aug 2013
These trainers are certainly making me feel hot to trot, I was fortunate to get them at a reduced price, but having worn them I would now pay full. They are so comfortable, well made, easy to wear and make me feel confident when out walking. I`m just recovering from a broken fib and tib and have found it difficult to find shoes that go onto a very swollen right foot. Having osteo arthritis and replacement hips bending down to tie laces or fasten Velcro is also very difficult. I also have to feel confident when out walking, driving or shopping and have found these trainers definitely do their job. I am so chuffed that all these trainers need is for me to use the long handled shoe horn and hey presto I`m ready to hit the gym ... giggle

5.0 out of 5 stars sketchers bikerahot-ticket trainers, 12 July 2013
Love them to bits so comfy and look stylish, l have trouble getting footwear as my feet and ankles swell up pretty bad, these are just perfect for me and no laces to tie, would definately consider another pair in a different colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice-looking and practical, 3 July 2013
These are very nice shoes and they look great! This is my second pair - I wore out the first pair through continous use. Very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars sheer comfort, 2 July 2013
This is the second pair of these I have purchased, and I have to say they are the most comfortable trainer type shoes I have ever worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars sketchers, 28 Oct 2013
I have had many Sketchers trainers in the past and love the ease of slip on. You take them out of the box and can wear straight way with no problems - so comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product-Great price, 5 Feb 2014
I love these trainers,there so light on my feet I sometimes think I'm wearing my slippers! I prefer the bungee fastening as opposed to laces, just push your foot in and away you go. Colour is true to the picture and look very stylish. Perfect for me when I'm at the gym or off for walks. We'll done Skechers!

5.0 out of 5 stars You just can't beat sketchers, 7 Jun 2013
Josephine "jotheboss" (northchapel, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Im not a trainer or pumps person, but a friend gave me her pair as she didnt like the fit, but I loved them.. Decided that I needed a pair for the warmer weather and a summery look. They are just so so comfortable...

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers for comfort, 18 May 2013
I have just bought my third pair of Sketchers trainers because I'm delighted with the first two pairs. I like te look of them but above all they are so light and comfortable. The sizing is spot on too. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 Feb 2013
As always, these Sketchers trainers are stylish, comfortable and very well designed. Quickly despatched and very pleased with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Trainers, 1 April 2013
These shoes were instantly comfortable. with good support for light exercise and walking - and they look good. Really pleased with them.