on 25 February 2014
I bit the bullet and bought these trainers, as I was finding that my preferred trainer make that I've been wearing for the past 10-15 were now wearing out faster in the sole than in the old days. My reluctance to change was because as I am a wide fit most trainers tend to be on the narrow side. However, these fit brilliantly on the first tryout, with room to spare for thick socks if I felt the need for them.

With no blisters or scrunched feet I am whizzing around happily, and with the nice bouncy soles, my feet don't ache at the end of the day. RESULT!! I fully intend to buy these type again when eventually I wear them out...!
on 28 March 2013
I bought these to replace a previous pair of Skechers that had been very comfortable and had worn well. I was heading off for a city break in Italy and needed something supportive and comfortable for spending long days seeing the sights. These certainly fit the bill. They even coped with the very wet weather and kept my feet warm and toasty! Would definitely buy again.
VINE VOICEon 29 August 2013
Got these for my wife, as she suffers badly with her feet , and knees.She says they are ,so light you don't know you have them on.Now I have decided to get a pair.
on 15 March 2013
I bought these quite some time back (April 2012 iirc) for my other half. She loves Skechers since they are very comfortable and durable, these are no exception. They are still in good condition bar a few scratches and scuffs here and there. Well worth the money.
on 21 February 2014
Ordered these though friend saying how comfortable they were and she was right . Fit like a glove and were them everywhere. With jeans trousers or jogging bottoms. At work and walking even shopping. Fantastic all rounder.
on 16 December 2012
great if you are on feet all day very stylish and look great would recomend for long days on feet
on 21 February 2014
I love these trainers, I have had several pairs over the years, however the quality has dropped enormously over the years and yet the price is still the same.
on 30 September 2014
I am having some problems with pain on one of my heels at the moment and skechers were suggested to me as shoes that might help, particularly the newer ones with memory foam soles. This shoe is really comfortable and I can walk for miles without the problems that I have been experiencing. Full marks.
on 20 October 2014
Comfy, lightweight shoes that came up slightly bigger than expected but not enough to come down a size. Perfect for walking to work and comfy from day one. Not the most elegant shoe but if comfort is important then definitely worth a try.
on 9 January 2015
These Skechers are really light and comfortable and true to size. They have a good grip on the sole and feel secure. The finish is suede and they fasten with laces. The overall style is very pleasing. They were a very good price for Skechers and they arrived pretty quickly.