on 26 December 2014
These clips are the BEST clips I have EVER bought! I have bought 2 sets of 12 and use them every day to straighten, dye, curl and style my hair. I ADORE them, I couldn't have pretty hair without them! AND they are also great for holding towels around your neck, on your head, anything really!

I also use them to put my hair up in a pony, then use one clip to make a cute flippy ponytail.

They grip really well, I have very thick hair and they hold it all up so I can easily style the layers of my hair. They are quite sharp actually, so keep away from young ones! (Or annoying men..)

Hairdressers would find these very useful, as my friend has said MANY times.

the colour does not fade and stays a gorgeous bright purple!

However, not a bad point but I think it's noteworthy: When using fashion colour hair dyes (blue, green, red etc) it WILL stain them (Not sure about permanent because I don't use them)
on 5 January 2015
I bought these ages ago (assumed I reviewed them but I've done so in the past and still get asked to re-review). I like to use them to section my hair when straightening (though that's something I rarely do now) I've had no problem with them and would recommend them, though for normal use (just clipping your hair up) they're not wide enough for my thick curly hair. But they meet the purpose for what I bought them for.
on 18 May 2014
They are a good quality and have a strong clip. They have made sectioning my hair for curling, dying etc. so much easier. The only downside is that some of the teeth are misshapen but this doesn't affect the grip. Great product especially considering the low price.
on 16 July 2014
Great cheapie clips. I wouldnt wear them out, but they are great for sectioning hair. Not sure Id use them for a child as they are a bit sharp, but Im happy with them.
on 11 June 2013
THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO BUY THIS PRODUCT other than purple not being your colour!! IT'S SOOOO CHEAP AND IT WORKS AND DOES NOT BREAK EASILY! I LOVE IT!!
on 20 February 2013
As purple is my favourite colour I had to buy these. 12 clips for this price is amazing. I use them everyday to section my hair off. Great stuff!
on 5 April 2013
This product was well packaged but was extremely poor quality.
This product was recieved made to an extremely poor quality it has melted parts on it and they are very stiff.
I urge people not to bye this product..
on 1 November 2012
I am really pleased with these. Although they do look a little cheap they are very strong and unlikely to break easily. I am 17 and use these every time i do my hair and they do a good job of holding it back. Came exactly a week after id ordered mine. I bought them on a Thursday and they came the following Thursday. Reason for 4 star is because you get what your paid for really, there's nothing amazing about them but for the price, i wouldn't doubt them. :)
on 29 April 2014
Cheap, they don't catch or pull or have any scratchy edges, they are decent quality for the price of them.
on 26 February 2013
I have long thick hair and these did the job. Basic clips but they do the job and for a bargain price!