4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money
I bought a few of these for Christmas presents for the girls at work - it can get quite expensive but these fit the bill just right!
Published 17 months ago by Debbie Lanning

1.0 out of 5 stars Be warned
Published 14 months ago by Gomel

1.0 out of 5 stars Be warned, 9 Jan. 2014
I loved this scarf when first purchased! It was a lovely vibrant blue color and complemented my outfit perfectly. However I only noticed after wearing it a few times I had blue dye on my neck. I washed it and lots and lots of dye came out. I'm not sure whether this dye is toxic but it shed an incredible amount of dye, more than I've ever seen before. I suppose you get what you pay for as this scarf was an extremely low price. However I would rather pay that little bit more for a better quality item!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 21 Oct. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars MY FAVOURITE COLOUR, 30 Oct. 2013
LOVE THE COLOUR. sO VERSATILE, LOOK FORWARD TO WEARING IT. cAN DRESS UP A OUTFIT OR CASUAL USE ON CHILLY NIGHTS

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty coloured scarf, 29 Sept. 2013
a very pretty, lightweight Autumn scarf, it won't keep you warm but it will add a splash of colour to a dull day - so what more do you want for the price? fast delivery and it fits through the letter box as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars They stank of rubbish!!, 5 April 2014
When the products arrived they smelled like it had been left in a rubbish tip. Disgusting! When I washed them they turned everything in the washing machine red. Very annoyed, I know they were cheap but I feel completely ripped off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Dec. 2013
Excellent quality and a great size. This item is exactly as described and is very soft compared to other more expensive scarfs.

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 6 Dec. 2013
I was so pleased with the quality of this when it arrived. I ordered it as Secret Santa gift for a colleague at work and was not disappointed. Its rich in colour and soft to touch. What a bargain!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 2 Dec. 2013
A Great scarf for children's presents, I'm sure my 14 year old niece will love this scarf. Great pricing also.

1.0 out of 5 stars Loads of colour, 19 July 2014
The scarf was nice and handy,comfortable and fitted to any occasion however when I washed it according the sticker on the scarf it loosed almost all colour from it which was making me very unsatisfied as now scarf is different quality and different lighter colour

1.0 out of 5 stars Colour blind packer, 25 Feb. 2014
Ordered 4 red pashminas ready for a family funeral. Turned up 10 minutes before we had to leave for the funeral and found them to be orange. Whoever packed them was obviously colour blind. Therefore they could not be used due to the colour as we were asked to wear something red.
Total waste of money if anyone would like 4 orange pashminas let me know.