on 21 October 2013
I bought a few of these for Christmas presents for the girls at work - it can get quite expensive but these fit the bill just right!
on 30 October 2013
LOVE THE COLOUR. sO VERSATILE, LOOK FORWARD TO WEARING IT. cAN DRESS UP A OUTFIT OR CASUAL USE ON CHILLY NIGHTS
on 5 April 2014
When the products arrived they smelled like it had been left in a rubbish tip. Disgusting! When I washed them they turned everything in the washing machine red. Very annoyed, I know they were cheap but I feel completely ripped off.
on 25 February 2014
Ordered 4 red pashminas ready for a family funeral. Turned up 10 minutes before we had to leave for the funeral and found them to be orange. Whoever packed them was obviously colour blind. Therefore they could not be used due to the colour as we were asked to wear something red.
Total waste of money if anyone would like 4 orange pashminas let me know.
on 9 January 2014
I loved this scarf when first purchased! It was a lovely vibrant blue color and complemented my outfit perfectly. However I only noticed after wearing it a few times I had blue dye on my neck. I washed it and lots and lots of dye came out. I'm not sure whether this dye is toxic but it shed an incredible amount of dye, more than I've ever seen before. I suppose you get what you pay for as this scarf was an extremely low price. However I would rather pay that little bit more for a better quality item!
on 29 September 2013
a very pretty, lightweight Autumn scarf, it won't keep you warm but it will add a splash of colour to a dull day - so what more do you want for the price? fast delivery and it fits through the letter box as well.
on 19 July 2014
The scarf was nice and handy,comfortable and fitted to any occasion however when I washed it according the sticker on the scarf it loosed almost all colour from it which was making me very unsatisfied as now scarf is different quality and different lighter colour
on 13 January 2014
Bought this wrap as a replacement for another wrap that arrived with a stain which has resisted all attempts to remove it. This wrap was even more of a let down because it had a loose thread and several ladder type runs across the width and length of the wrap. The material itself felt fine and the colour was gorgeous, but again, a cheap buy and did not bother to return it. I just chucked it in the bin!
on 5 August 2015
I have a lot of experience with different scarves, strange as that may sound, because I wear them as headscarves. I knew what I was letting myself in for, therefore, when buying these cheaper scarves. They had a peculiar smell about them, and I had a hunch they would release dye when washed. My recommendation: ALWAYS wash scarves separately by hand, but especially these ones. These scarves shed A LOT of dye - I have never seen anything like it. They shed so much dye, in fact, that I ended up washing them twice, which made them fade; though, this isn't an issue for me, because I'm not particularly fond of bold colour anyway.
As for the quality, they are quite thin yet not transparent, but that was what I wanted - and expected, since they were cheap. Although they are thin, they are reasonable quality. All in all, it's a good enough scarf for the money, but I cannot stress enough: WASH BY HAND BEFORE YOU WEAR.
on 2 December 2013
A Great scarf for children's presents, I'm sure my 14 year old niece will love this scarf. Great pricing also.