4.0 out of 5 stars Honey Amber & Silver Ring
Published 22 months ago by Delboynic

1.0 out of 5 stars Stone came out
Only wore it a few time and the stone fell out ant get a replacement can't be bothered to return it wasted enough time ... Disappointed
Published 16 months ago by Teresa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Honey Amber & Silver Ring, 14 Sep 2012
The ring is excellent quality for the price. Delivery reasonable considering despatch is from the US of A. A word of warning to anyone in the UK ordering from this seller. The sizes are not the same as UK. I bought a ring Size S and it was at least a size larger than a UK size S. Consequently I only had it a couple of days before it fell off my finger and I lost it. Recommend that you buy 1 or a half size smaller than normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, 16 Jun 2012
This ring arrived this morning,ive never owned amber before and i have always wanted a piece,so when i saw this ring for a great price i got my husband to buy it for me.
It is really pretty not to big and not to small,i love it!,i will get more amber pieces now i already have added lots to my wishlist.
I will say one thing if your hard with your hands i wouldn't wear this ring as the band is not thick otherwise enjoy wearing your piece,i am!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the ring..., 5 Jun 2012
This review is from: Baltic Honey Amber and Sterling Silver Small Oval Ring, Sizes J, L, N, P, Q, S, T, V (Jewellery)
It arrived exactly on the date it was supposed to. I opened the package and the ring/stone looked much smaller than the picture. Ive been wearing it constantly since I got it and I've had no problems and lots of compliments.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stone came out, 16 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars amber ring, 23 Jun 2012
I love this ring & I do wear it a lot, it is a good size & weight & quality is good. It arrived quickly & safely so would buy again from this seller, thank you .

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 17 Dec 2013
It is a lovely little ring but I am convinced that the "pickers" just picked the first ring that came to hand. I ordered a size N and it was tiny, then ordered a P and it was huge, plus the price was sneaked up 4! If one of them fitted I would have given you a 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite very good value., 4 Nov 2013
Ordered this item to sell on my stall but fell in love with it so im keeping it to myself and will be ordering more.It comes with an Amber authenticity certificate.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size was wrong, 10 July 2013
I ordered the smallest size based on ring charts and it was massive for my hands- at least 5 sizes bigger. Not sure where they are getting their sizes from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery for the Ladies, 17 Sep 2012
Any lady who appreciates amber will certainly like this ring. It has a good colour and combined with the sterling silver it is a winner.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 Jun 2014
I purchased this ring as a gift but the Amber stone had fallen out of it so I am so disappointed with the ring I will be contacting the seller for a replacement

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›