5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
Published 21 months ago by Bruce

3.0 out of 5 stars Wide , thick and heavy
Good, strong belt, but heavy due to being thick leather and wide. I like a wide belt, but this was too much for me being an aged person. For those who like this type of item, a good buy and price.
Published 5 months ago by G.R.W

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Plain Leather Belt - Black, Tan or Brown - Sizes: 29" - 45" - Smooth Grain Coated Leather Finish (Apparel)
Great value for money. I bought one to see quality and have now bought another two. Seems to be strong and well made and looks great and at this price if it doesn't last I'll order another. Belt is quite wide, so not suitable for dress trousers, but I bought mainly for jeans and work wear so I'm happy. Only gripe is "Tan" colour is not the light tan as shown in picture, but nearly same colour as the dark brown finish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Plain leather belt; varios sizes., 19 May 2012
Mr. B. Smith "UKsocketman" (Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
Having ordered two, one Brown one Black can say they are reasonable quality belts with a light brass coloured buckle and look smart although not very thick, so not sure how they will wear which is the only reason I have given four stars for now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly perfect, 27 May 2012
Bought for my husband when his trousers were constantly looking sloppy from using the wrong sized belt.

Took a bit of a chance that it would fit the waist of the trousers correctly - but it did and the difference is great. Very comfortable and great price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 13 Aug 2012
I bought 2 of these over time, one brown, one black, to wear with loose shirts and shorts. Both are of a very similar quality - they have good brass-work and well-formed rivets. I only gave it 4 stars because I find that the edges of the belts are too sharp, and sometimes irritate my belly - probably my shape at fault, but if the edges had been rolled..

5.0 out of 5 stars Best belt I've ever owned!, 4 Dec 2013
This really is the best belt I've ever owned. Most belts I've owned seem to be laminated and they fail when the layers come apart.

It is a no frills belt. That is the buckle is plain and the belt leather only has a stitch design along the edges.

I've worn the belt nearly every day for a year (purchased December 2012) and it only shows slight wear in the hole I've always used.

I have however lost weight over the year and have just (4th December 2013) drilled a couple of extra holes to hold my trousers up properly!

I measured the belt holes which are from 38" to 44" so I guess the lesson to learn is if you may lose weight then buy a belt where your waist measurement is in the middle of the range.

Also note that the belt was bought as 38" to 42" but actually measures 38" to 44" i.e. 6 holes 1" apart. I notice the sizing choices on the item have changed since I bought it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 23 Sep 2013
A. Reece "Adambean" (Cardiff, South Wales) - See all my reviews
The belt itself appears to be of a good quality. It's a little thinner than I expected but feels durable enough. The only questionable aspect is the quality of brass on the buckle -- mine has tarnished pretty quickly, and now looks quite dull/old after just a couple of weeks. Still good enough for work though.

5.0 out of 5 stars It saves having builders bum, 28 Sep 2012
R. Peek (England) - See all my reviews
It is a belt, you buy it to hold up you trousers, that what it does. It looks better than the more expensive ones in Tesco, how long it will last I have know idea.

2.0 out of 5 stars No good material, 20 Feb 2014
I don't like it: I think the material looks like cardboard....not a good quality.
But the delivery was perfect and the package too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Review Plain Leather, 14 Jan 2014
A. Mceyeson "MAC" (UK) - See all my reviews
Received product ,belt buckle brass was tarnished,discolored & scratched all over
as if it had been used by a person for years. Rest of belt attached
OK to buckle . Thought to try this based on reviews; a good belt usually
costs 15-20 . Would not purchase again and revert back to the
15-20 formula again from racing green or mens clothes shop.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wide , thick and heavy, 25 Oct 2013