on 19 May 2012
Having ordered two, one Brown one Black can say they are reasonable quality belts with a light brass coloured buckle and look smart although not very thick, so not sure how they will wear which is the only reason I have given four stars for now.
22 comments17 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 September 2013
The belt itself appears to be of a good quality. It's a little thinner than I expected but feels durable enough. The only questionable aspect is the quality of brass on the buckle -- mine has tarnished pretty quickly, and now looks quite dull/old after just a couple of weeks. Still good enough for work though.
on 27 May 2012
Bought for my husband when his trousers were constantly looking sloppy from using the wrong sized belt.

Took a bit of a chance that it would fit the waist of the trousers correctly - but it did and the difference is great. Very comfortable and great price!
on 15 July 2012
Great value for money. I bought one to see quality and have now bought another two. Seems to be strong and well made and looks great and at this price if it doesn't last I'll order another. Belt is quite wide, so not suitable for dress trousers, but I bought mainly for jeans and work wear so I'm happy. Only gripe is "Tan" colour is not the light tan as shown in picture, but nearly same colour as the dark brown finish.
on 14 January 2014
Received product ,belt buckle brass was tarnished,discolored & scratched all over
as if it had been used by a person for years. Rest of belt attached
OK to buckle . Thought to try this based on reviews; a good belt usually
costs £15-£20 . Would not purchase again and revert back to the
£15-£20 formula again from racing green or mens clothes shop.
on 28 September 2012
It is a belt, you buy it to hold up you trousers, that what it does. It looks better than the more expensive ones in Tesco, how long it will last I have know idea.
on 4 December 2013
This really is the best belt I've ever owned. Most belts I've owned seem to be laminated and they fail when the layers come apart.

It is a no frills belt. That is the buckle is plain and the belt leather only has a stitch design along the edges.

I've worn the belt nearly every day for a year (purchased December 2012) and it only shows slight wear in the hole I've always used.

I have however lost weight over the year and have just (4th December 2013) drilled a couple of extra holes to hold my trousers up properly!

I measured the belt holes which are from 38" to 44" so I guess the lesson to learn is if you may lose weight then buy a belt where your waist measurement is in the middle of the range.

Also note that the belt was bought as 38" to 42" but actually measures 38" to 44" i.e. 6 holes 1" apart. I notice the sizing choices on the item have changed since I bought it.
on 13 August 2012
I bought 2 of these over time, one brown, one black, to wear with loose shirts and shorts. Both are of a very similar quality - they have good brass-work and well-formed rivets. I only gave it 4 stars because I find that the edges of the belts are too sharp, and sometimes irritate my belly - probably my shape at fault, but if the edges had been rolled..
on 17 October 2014
I made the mistake of buying two - one black and one brown. They looked fine pulling them out the bag as new but what dreadful quality! Within a week the leather on both had started to crack and now nearly 5 months later the surface around the holes has virtually disappeared. I might wear them with my gardening trousers/shorts but for no other purpose because the look such a mess! I'll get a better quality belt from the local market!
on 13 April 2013
This belt is okay for the price - Leather a bit thin, and it's not very stylish - it does the job though and at this price it's reasonable value.