Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 13 December 2011
RAMMSTEIN have assembled a retrospective of their most significant songs, which is totally superb from start to finish.

The Remix CD has several tracks that were left off the main album ( " Feuer Frei" & " Stripped" to name a couple) which makes it a magnificent all round listening experience. This will end up being rightfully regarded as one of the greatest compilations ever made. It just flows effortlessly, there is no desire to track skip.

Words will fail to do this any justice.

Iconic.
on 10 March 2013
A mate put me onto Rammstein. This was my first cd and I was hooked straight away, I then went on to get all the rest. If I had to pick a cd fav it would be Herzeleid but I like them all. There is no other like Rammstein, some say so but no way. True driving stuff, I have already blown one set of car speakers to bits and nearly got done for speeding as it is so easy to get taken away with R+ blasting out.
I have also just got Richards Emigrate cd as I think it was a very special thing he did at the time. Fantastic.
on 26 April 2012
So maybe this review will be biased because I'm a huge fan but this a must for any fan of Rammstein.

First of all the album itself is just awesome & includes a booklet with the lyrics.

The first disc contains a selection of the most iconic & popular Rammstein songs.

The 2nd disc.. well.. It's interesting. I was really let down by Faith No More's remix, it's very dull and slow & hardly uses the original song! I wasn't impressed with hardly any of them to be honest, I liked Hurts' version of Haifisch but that's probably only because I like their style. Pet Shop Boys did a good remix of Mein Teil though! They've made it quite camp but it's fun and catchy. The one to listen to is Scooter's remix of Pussy, I couldn't stop laughing the first time I heard it! It's so bad it's good. Highlights are Scooter shouting 'This is Pussy, Pussy, Pussy!' & 'Scooter got the remix, Tills got the skills!' Although it is quite catchy..

Overall the remix disc will not be for everyone, it really depends on what kind of styles of music you like and there's such a broad range that it's unlikely you will like every single one but the album is definately worth buying for the artwork and first disc.
on 20 December 2014
I just stumbled on this band and had to find out who they are, I cant understand a word of German but had to purchase this CD after listening to the tracks on youtube "LOVE IT" The wife recons I'm Having a mid-life crisis ......YEAH, AND SO !!!!
on 27 August 2013
I saw / heard a song on MTV and was extremely impressed so immediately logged into Amazon and bought this album.

It is 'Industrial Rock'? I think, not entirely sure. It is basically very heavy rock / metal mixed with electronic / dance music. They are German so unless you speak the language you won't understand a word but that does not matter, you'll soon be chanting random German lyrics out at the top of your voice.

The mixed CD is AWESOME; I am a big fan of dance and rock so meets the expectations!!! A must have for Rock fans.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 July 2012
Outstanding!! A permanent fixture in my car. Powewr to our teutonic heavy metal brethren. They also make rather good videos... :-)
on 22 February 2012
What can I say? A metalheads dream compilation with lots of music videos which all come individually sleeved and contained in a heavy metal (no pun intended) box. Made in Germany 1995 - 2011 (Super Deluxe Edition) Amazon was great and charged me £46.00 for this item. I wish I had bought a dozen given the asking price for it now.
on 28 December 2015
Simple, it is Brilliant.that's all you need to know, dont matter if you dont speak Deutche we who love a bit of the HM the sound of guitars being played how they were made to be played, drums being hit in rythmm a singer who sings all go to make a successful group, Rammstein have done just that. Danke Brill. Played daily on VFRADIO.
review image
on 31 January 2016
What can I say that hasn't already been said about Rammstein? This rocks and is the perfect introduction to the band. Buy this and I guarantee you will buy some of their other work. I also recommend the poetry of frontman Till Lindemann. There is an English translation of "In Stille Nacht" called "On Quiet Nights".
on 19 July 2015
Great album, too many of their best songs have been missed off tho, would be better if the standard version of these ones (feuer frei, stripped etc) were on the bonus cd instead of remixes. Still a brilliant album tho, if you're new to Rammstein and want to give them a go, I'd start with Mutter or Herzleid first tho :)