5.0 out of 5 stars the lindo P bass
Published 17 months ago by Lindsay Rogers

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be much better
I thought since it was cheap I should buy it and deal with it, but it could really be better. The pickups are really bad and when i tried putting some new strings on they wouldn't stay where they were supposed to be because of how bad the quality of the nut is. It would be better to save up a little more money and buy a squier or an ibanez
Published 5 months ago by MRS DEBRA DOWNWARD

5.0 out of 5 stars the lindo P bass, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Lindo P-BASS Electric Bass Guitar with Soft Carry Case - Black (Electronics)
I have been playing bass since I was 14 and I am now 63 my fender gave up,and I was reluctant to pay what I consider now as a paying for the name product.So I orderd the lindo bass,who are lindo I don't know,but I took a chance because it was so cheap I thought why not.It took no time at all to reach me,it was well packed in a plain brown triangle cardboard guitar box,i just looked at the box and feard the worse,so much so my son opened it for me,it was packed in a guitar bag as well hmmmmmm,well when he unpacked the guitar I just could not belive it I was lost for words.The actual finnish and quality of this bass guitar is incredible the workmanship and and fittings are pure class I was speechless.Then came the acid test ....the sound once again pure quality I know what to listen for and belive me this is a major bass sound,through my orange system its very very hard to fault it,yes I had to set the action,but you have to anyway,yes I had to put the box in the bin you have to do that as well.This is a quality product in every way,i cant recommend this enough to anybody playing bass old or new players,and no I don't work for lindo this is a genuine review,from a bass player,the lindoP bass ticks all the boxes,its wonderfull to get a top product at this price in this day and age and I think I will get the J bass for xmas but don't tell my partner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Mar 2012
I don't know much about bass guitars but this guitar seems to be of a very good quality for the price. It sounds good, has a nice clean finish and even came with a bag.
Delivery was also done quickly.
Very happy with this product all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PRODUCT, 22 May 2013
Ok i was doubtful of buying a budget guitar from anyone, and when i saw the auction for this bass guitar i couldnt help myself..... and boy am i glad i did, i paid fraction of the retail price but i would have been happy to pay full, as this bass guitar has surpased any idea i had of a budget guitar, it has a loverly thick rounded tone the strings are easy to play easy action smooth fret work and great finish to the body, nice wieght and overall an amazing guitar , give it a try you wont be disapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 25 Sep 2012
I purchased this item for my son who for the last 5 years has played acoustic guitar, he'd got very fed up with that and decided he wanted a change, I was rather reluctant to purchase another guitar but since receiving the guitar he hasn't put it down. The item was delivered extremely quickly and well packaged, it is of very high quality, I really cannot believe how reasonable it was. Very satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value bass, 30 Aug 2012
I was looking for a cheap bass, as I used to play many years ago and had decided to take up the instrument again, saw the bass on amazon had never heard of the make and just bought it on the price, have been amazed how well built it is for the money, sound is great also, having played many P copies in my time by Squire, Westfield and Oldfield among others would rate it as one of the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lindo bass, 8 Aug 2012
Really good bass guitar for beginners, easy to use and great if you're just starting to learn bass, or even if you've been playing for a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars V Good Value, 25 Sep 2012
Mr. M. E. Dowey (UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted a bass to use in home recording and I am very pleased with the quality given the price. A good sound and feels well put together. It actually looks quite good too. I did feel the action was a little high for me but that is a personal preference and it is readily adjustable.

I really cannot complain at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at an affordable price, 4 Sep 2014
I purchased this item as I have always wanted to take up the bass guitar so I thought this would be a good place to start. This guitar is an ideal beginners purchase, it sounds as it should at an affordable price and comes with a soft carry case and was delivered almost immediately the following day at no extra cost. Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bass for £125, 10 April 2014
Mr. R. Todd - See all my reviews
Arrived super quick - next day - even when 3-5 day delivery option picked. Other companies take note !

The bass itself - wow!. I am a drummer by trade but wanted a bass to tinkle about on. I have tried many basses over the year's, both cheap and top end, and I would honestly say that this is right up there with the best of them.

The feel is solid, in terms of weight, and has an extremely smooth finish to the neck and body. The action is low on the frets, but not overly so, and the sound both acoustically and pluged in is very clean and dynamic.

For £125 there is no reason you would not buy this bass. Other bass making companies could well be going out of business sharpish!

Well done Lindo for setting a new level of quality and value for money.

Makes you wonder how much other bass making companies are taking the mick.

Keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arlene mcintyre, 19 Mar 2014
Bought this for my son he loves it, great quality, great price and very quick delivery i would highly recommend this product