5.0 out of 5 stars Works
Published 15 months ago by S. Tual

3.0 out of 5 stars Sleep easy claims
Taste of this takes a bit of getting used to but a little honey sure helps. Still not sure about it helping me sleep but its certainly very soothing to drink before bed.
Published 10 months ago by Ms T.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 16 Sep 2013
S. Tual "s" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clipper Organic Sleep Easy Infusion 20 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 120 Teabags) (Grocery)
After a properly infused large cup, within 30m, sometimes faster, you definitely feel the effects, namely grogginess. I wouldn't drink this before using machinery, and that's the point, it works, and if like me you are suffering from mild insomnia it's a life saver. I've managed to use it to go to bed very early on for an early start. It's healthier than pills, the taste is actually very pleasant and it's very effective. 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural And Effective For Sleep And Stress, 1 Dec 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I decided to buy this product because I wanted to take a natural liquid form of Herbal Tea that could help with my sleep and stress.

It contains Chamomile (25%),'Lemon Balm (5%), Valerian (5%), Natural Orange Flavouring (5%) and Rooibos in lesser amounts with no addition of caffeine.

When I first tried it I must admit that I did not like it because I found that all the ingredients did not blend very well together and produced a orange-y, cinnamon taste that was "Just OK". This is quite common with most herbal teas though and you find that you don't like them at first but like them more as your taste buds get used to them.

The results that I had on the other hand was much better. When taken at around 4pm and then 8pm I found that it started to calm me down and relax me and it did help with getting me off to sleep and allowing me to sleep for at least 6 hours.

It's also very good at calming you throughout the day and my wife uses it 3-4 times a day in work as a calming tea instead of normal tea or coffee (but doesn't fall asleep!). I used it for my wedding in October just gone and I can't thank it enough. I was totally calm throughout the whole day and even managed to stay calm whilst doing my 15 mins speech.

It's not as effective as natural tablets or prescription sleeping tablets but it's a lot healthier and also hydrates you at the same time

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous flavour, 10 July 2013
Tried a box of this from the supermarket as I was having trouble sleeping. Defiantly works,was so pleased I recommended it to others!. Really glad to find it on amazon so I can buy it in bulk cheaper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep-eze!, 9 May 2013
D. A. H. Wright "David Wright" (Chobham, Surrey. UK) - See all my reviews
One or two cups before bedtime, perfect uninterupted sleep. For me this has been brilliiant, as I was waking up two or three times a night previously.
Because the valrian (which tastes horrid on its own, but gets you to sleep) is mixed with pleasant citrus, the whole package is very tasty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 1 May 2013
Bookworm Abz "Book Lover" (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
a wonderful product, helping me sleep a lot better- would highly recommend it if you have trouble getting to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sleepy tea, 21 Oct 2014
It's got a lovely flavour, the orange and cinnamon is very tasty and adds nice natural sweetness. It really does help me feel relaxed and ready to sleep.

It's very pleasant and I highly recommend you try a cup.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this tea, 17 Mar 2013
I love this tea, it tastes great and I am convinced it helps me to sleep better. I also like Clipper teas as many are Fairtrade. The subscribe and save option works for me and I never run out of my favourite teas.

4.0 out of 5 stars sleep easy, 8 May 2014
I have problems sleeping. I now take a cup to bed each night after about 20 minutes I am relaxed enough to doze off. Better than getting hooked on tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 9 April 2014
Tasty and I'm not sure if anything could help me sleep better at the moment, but this certainly adds a pleasant taste to the bedtime preparation process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep Easy Tea Bags, 28 Mar 2014
These are really good if you need something to take the edge off you day and to help you settle down to sleep.

Brilliant price and I now have enough supplies to last the year.

They do what it says on the box.... Oh and they are Organic!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›