on 20 February 2014
I have an uneasy relationship with green tea, and drink it more for the health benefits than the flavour - white and herbal teas are more my style. However, given ginseng's health benefits and the raspberry flavour, I thought these might be worth a try. I was not disappointed - in fact, I was very pleasantly surprised.

The greenness of green tea is still there, but the raspberry flavour sweetens and lightens it enough that it really is very pleasant. Along with genmaicha, this is by far the most palatable green tea I've tried. Genmaicha is more savoury, whereas this tea is very fruity smelling and fairly fruity tasting. While I still have to be in the right mood for genmaicha, this raspberry flavoured tea is very forgiving, for want of a better way of putting it.

Definitely one of the most palatable and easy ways of adding the health benefits of green tea to one's diet that I have come across.
on 16 April 2015
Tastes great, helps me feel I'm being healthier, I feel better than ever but I've made a lot of changes to diet and exercise etc so hard to tell what effect this particular product is having but convinced it's helping me be healthier. Good price through Subscribe and Save, will re-order
on 9 December 2014
Usually this tea has a lovely flavour with a raspberry tang but this batch (G3227) seems to have lost this and tastes rather flat. Its best before date is way ahead - 30/11/2015 - so perhaps it has not been stored correctly? I opened it within days of its arrival...
on 20 October 2015
Very lovely tea. However, this Ginseng is Siberian Ginseng not the Korean or American Ginseng. They are widely different. Anyway, the red Gensing does not have a very good flavour.

The taste of this tea is really lovely
on 7 December 2014
Pleasent,relaxing,and helps concentration
plus improve blood circulation fast shipping and well packaged item
i will shop again !
on 19 January 2015
Very good green tea. I have them on regular delivery from Amazon which saves a little but is really convenient in that we never run out.
on 2 January 2015
This product was not fit for purpose and represents very poor quality. The green tea had gone off and there was no raspberry flavor.
on 16 July 2014
I'm fond of green tea and this one makes a refreshing one. Excellent when needed staying awake during late night or driving.
on 15 April 2015
Very pleased with this tea used to by in the shops but no one one has it any more so very pleased to to find it thank you
on 5 January 2016
A satisfying purchase, good quality, reasonable price, prompt delivery, nothing to complain about.