5.0 out of 5 stars Sinatra; Best of the Best
This was a present for my 80 year old mother. She absolutely loves it. I have to say that whenever I hear it I quite like it to!

A bargain at £5.99!
Published on 26 Jan 2012 by MURRAY SIMPSON

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive and not enough songs
This cd was released in 2011 and it costs 8 quid. I recommend you look at the 2 CD Sinatra compilation released in 2002 (My Way: The Best Of Frank Sinatra (2CD) which costs less than 2 quid. This single CD (2011) has 24 songs and some great Sinatra tracks are not on the CD. For example -
It happened in Monteray
Old man River
Summer wind
That old black...
Published on 1 Dec 2011 by Billy Ray Cyrus

5.0 out of 5 stars Sinatra; Best of the Best, 26 Jan 2012

A bargain at £5.99!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sinatra CD, 17 Jan 2012
Was as expected with the popular Sinatra hits included. The CD was of excellent sound quality. If your a Sinatra fan then this CD is a must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra Cool Collection From Old Blue Eyes, 16 Nov 2013
Despite the fact that I already had 12 of the 24 songs from this album I was more than pleased to pay the £5 price for the 12 others that I didn't have. The only other Sinatra album that I owned "My Way - The Best Of Frank Sinatra" although brilliant in it's own right, was missing some truly gorgeous tracks including "One For My Baby And One For The Road", a song I saw Frank singing in a bar with only his drink and the sole barman as his only company as a backdrop on a recent BBC4 documentary - perfectly evocative of loneliness and sadness.

Other essential songs that I didn't own before include; "You Make Me Feel So Young, My Funny Valentine, Witchcraft, Young At Heart, In The Wee Small Hours..., Three Coins In The Fountain, All The Way, Nice N Easy, The Very Thought Of You, Night And Day" and "It Had To Be You."

The quality of the recordings are excellent on this 2011 issue of "The Best Of The Best." A lovely added bonus are liner notes by Frank Sinatra jr. Here, details regarding each of the 24 tracks are extensively produced which add to the albums overall excellent package.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Best, 13 Jan 2012
L. Wrightson "caravanner" (Harrogate UK) - See all my reviews
Fabulous CD. Lots of great tracks, not just one or two then lots of unknown ones like on some you buy. Would definitely recommend it to any Sinatra fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Album Title says it all, 7 Mar 2013
I was looking for a Sinatra album with all his absolute best songs and to include my personal favourites - My Funny Valentine, My Way, Night and Day and especially - It was a Very Good Year. This album definitely delivers. Almost impossible to find this in the shops - and after all, there aren't many shops selling non-chart CDs these days.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive and not enough songs, 1 Dec 2011
It happened in Monteray
Old man River
Summer wind
That old black Magic

There are better Sinatra compilations out there. This is an odd issue; who will buy it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 28 Dec 2011
We have just driven from Norwich to Sheffield and back, Frank kept us going all the way...His music is just right for easy listening on a long journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frank Sinatra, 5 Jan 2012
I bought this for my husband who is a fan of Frank Sinatra. Although he has all of his cd's I thought having all his best works on one album was a good idea. My husband was very pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Sinatra:Best of the Best, 15 Oct 2013
adelsman (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
A comprehensive presentation of the master crooners best known songs,
and here availavable at an attractive,competitive price.I would certainly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like, 3 Sep 2013
The best of Sinatra is excellent. Full of his best and favourite hits, a great idea for a pressie at any point of the year, everyone loves Sinatra!

Sinatra: Best Of The Best