4.0 out of 5 stars Great little set for pony lovers
Published 19 months ago by JD BAILEY

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the most exciting of toys
My daughter does seem to like this, although the train does not sit well on the track for very long - go at any kind of speed and you are having to put it back.
Published 12 months ago by Donna1001

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little set for pony lovers, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set (Toy)
My 9 year old daughter wanted this for her birthday, and although it seemed aimed at toddlers, she went ahead and bought it with money she was given. We haven't been disappointed, although would have preferred more track, or track extension packs to be available to buy. The playmobil and little Barbie's have all gone for rides in the spare carriage and we've gone on to buy the other extra carriages with other pony characters. A good buy for any aged child - sturdy enough for toddlers too.

4.0 out of 5 stars My little pony friendship express train set, 2 July 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set (Toy)
This was a gift for my 4 year old, It has a good size track with I train and cart. The train can move around the track and on its own on hard floor. Its very hardy and the batteries last for a long time. Its stable and the track can be set out in many different ways, Really great toy

5.0 out of 5 stars my little pony happiness, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set (Toy)
I bought this for my daughters 3rd birthday. It arrived quickly and in plenty of time. my daughter loves it. She played with it non stop. You have to apply stickers to the track, but isnt difficult to do. The only thing it would say is that i wish it came with more track as its quite small, but the train works on the floor.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good for my little pony fans, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set (Toy)
Got this for my 3 year old who loves my little pony. She loves this and I have had to purchase all the other little ponys/carriages to go with it so it can get expensive! Only bad thing is I can't seem to get extra track for it as would be nice to expand the track to make it more interesting. Still a very good buy though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for a my little pony fan !, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set (Toy)
This is a great item. I bought it for my little girl and when it came it was better than I imagined, it is motorised so therefore makes it more fun than having to push or pull it along like many other train toys. It comes with a pony but also there is room for others. You can also buy additional carriages to go with the train. My daughter loves it and plays with it for hours !

4.0 out of 5 stars has potential, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set (Toy)
my daughter wanted this for her 3rd birthday so I purchased this with 2 additional carriages when these were all places on the track they just made it around the corner without there not being enough space -- I think this product would be better if additional track was available -- but I also think its great that the track can be placed 3 separate ways so its not always just going round in circles all the time gives it a bit of variation that you don't get with some other train sets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set (Toy)
Perfect. But the little train keeps stopping I don't think the batteries connect properly. But after sorting that out my granddaughter loved it

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the most exciting of toys, 3 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set (Toy)
lovely little train set for my two year old. It keeps her entertained. I would definitely recommend buying this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely toy for lively girls!, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set (Toy)
I highly recomend this toy for your daughter!my daughter(34months) loved it.the only disadvantage is that needs 2 batteries!!
Colourful toy in a good price!

My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set