5.0 out of 5 stars PROPER GOOD FUN
Was bored on a nightshift, bought a couple of these guns when they were on offer and gotta say they are pretty good guns.

Picked them up from the royal mail depot one morning after a nightshift so instead of going straight to bed, had a shoot off with my fiance for about 20 minutes.

The only downside I can see to these is that the darts get lost...
Published on 9 Nov. 2012 by J. Ellis

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
why give kids guns it not right when thay are big thay will know how to kill ....its sick.....o
Published 7 months ago by kris tweed

5.0 out of 5 stars PROPER GOOD FUN, 9 Nov. 2012
J. Ellis "James" (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)

The only downside I can see to these is that the darts get lost easily - we've lost two in our tiny house!

They are great fun - would be excellent Christmas presents.

Oh, I am 29 years old so these are not just for (young) children!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good starter Nerf gun, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
The Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot is a great compact weapon to begin your Nerf collection. It is quite compact for easy wielding and it feels very solid with a smooth cocking action and responsive trigger that looses off shots with a satisfying click.

It's actually quite a powerful weapon and you wouldn't want to get hit in the face with a dart, so some sort of eye protection is recommended. The darts produce a whistling sound as they travel over longer distances but I have found that despite the micro-Velcro on their tips, they rarely stick to clothing.

Its plus points are that it is good for a quick skirmish and fun to practice with shooting at targets. On the downside you only get four rounds so would need to buy more. Also the single shot nature means your rare of fire is slowed. The plastic attachment it comes with that allows you to attach it to a belt is a nice feature, but its ball and socket connector clicks together too tightly for you to snap the weapon away from it as you draw.

I like the build quality and surprisingly, this simple weapon is a lot more fun than larger and more expensive Nerf guns.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun!, 25 Dec. 2012
Laura (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
This is the third yet smallest Nerf gun my son has had. He says it is the best one yet as it is faster at firing and is much easier to load than the others he has where the bullet quite often gets jammed. I think these 'dart tag' bullets are the best yet compared to the ones for his other two guns.

I bought two of these (one for his Dad!) when they were on offer for £3.50. That was a brilliant price. I wouldn't pay more than £5 for this as it is a small gun and you only get 4 darts with it. For what I paid, I'm very happy.

Although the picture on the box shows the lad wearing protective glasses and waistcoat, please note they are not supplied, it is the gun and darts only. I actually find the picture quite deceiving. Even the gun looks bigger on the box when in reality it is about 10 inch.

Great fun if you manage to duck two lots of bullets firing back and forth!

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the Speedtag 6 & suitable for weaker & smaller kids, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
Having bought the Speedtag 6 on offer at Christmas for fun games of shooting my 8 year old daughter I soon realised that it was WAAY too big for her small childs hands.

She loved shooting it but was very frustrated with it's bulk and awkward loading.

I bought this as an alternative and it is perfect. She can easily operate it and it doesn't seem to get jammed. In fact we all prefer this to the stupidly big tag 6.

Word of warning though - this really does fire the "tags" out at speed. Make sure kids are wearing protective eye wear.

Also you may want to cover your TV up because if these hit it more than likely they could scratch it.

Great fun, easy to load & "prime", very manageable & powerful. Great fun. Got ours for £4 delivered from Amazon. Not worth more than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Boys toy!, 8 Jan. 2014
Theresa Stokes (Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
Had to get this for my other half as my daughter got a girlie nerf gun for Christmas-Big Kid! Now they can shoot things together (usually me!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it!, 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
I bought this for my two children and they absolutely love it. The darts stick perfectly to the costume provided. The only down side is that after some shots the Velcro comes detached from the darts. The darts can be bought separately and are quite cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal if you son is into Nerf, 28 Jan. 2013
M. Mandis (U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
Son wanted the new Nerf Dart Tag gun. I think this was on special offer when we purchased it, as I know we got two. My son loves it. Perfect addition any Nerf gun collection or for a first Nerf gun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Class High Quality Fun!, 2 Nov. 2012
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
I purchased this after playing around with a friends Nerf gun, knowing just how much fun these little badboys can be. I shouldn't really be buying toys at my age, but I couldn't stop thinking about the darn thing during the drive back home from my friends place. They're just brilliant!

Well made product with enough power to make each pull of the trigger ever more satisfying! The build quality is "Kid proof" - Kids are playing with these after all - dropping them to their hearts content....over and over! You find yourself "going into character" as you aim the "iron sights" at your closest unsuspecting target. Remember kids - Don't shoot these at the face or eyes as the darts pack quite the punch.

Nerf have perfected this product over time (I remember playing with these years ago for hours on end) and although the price point can be a little higher than other similar toys in the marketplace, they just aren't the same.

Do yourself a favour and grab one of these now - They're brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adults should not be allowed to buy this, I mean, we're adults., 29 May 2015
Bryan Johnson (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
Okay, so the product has a child pictured on the front. I suppose that children might either buy or - more likely - be given Nerf dart products.

Why, though, is this labelled a child's product? This was purchased for my 30+ year-old brother for Christmas and age does have its advantages. Playing against small children, they don't have the aim or coordination required for effective head shots. Yes, children are smaller, nimble but have not seen Predator or American Sniper.

Also, children can be told by adults to stop playing and shooting each other in the house and in close proximity to Victorian china. Adults, on the other hand, don't have other adults to tell them not to do this.

My conclusion, therefore, is to not allow adults to buy this product for themselves or other adults. It results in too many hours or unsupervised fun and/or irreparable damage to decorative platters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unleash your inner Nerf, 8 July 2014
Miss A. Bennett "Allibee" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
My godson LOVED these! I bought him 2 so he could play with a friend (definitely not his sister) and he's proved to be very popular! They have all out war, because all his friends have them too now. Well packaged and swift delivery. Thanks!

NERF Dart Tag Sharp Shot