5.0 out of 5 stars PROPER GOOD FUN
Was bored on a nightshift, bought a couple of these guns when they were on offer and gotta say they are pretty good guns.

Picked them up from the royal mail depot one morning after a nightshift so instead of going straight to bed, had a shoot off with my fiance for about 20 minutes.

The only downside I can see to these is that the darts get lost...
Published 22 months ago by J. Ellis

2.0 out of 5 stars not delivered on time
Didn't arrive when it was supposed to and it was for a birthday present so i had to go out and buy another present! So I ended up giving this to my son and he loved it, so gun itself is great, shame about delivery though
Published 10 months ago by Mrs. R. J. Barker

5.0 out of 5 stars PROPER GOOD FUN, 9 Nov 2012
J. Ellis "James" (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)

The only downside I can see to these is that the darts get lost easily - we've lost two in our tiny house!

They are great fun - would be excellent Christmas presents.

Oh, I am 29 years old so these are not just for (young) children!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun!, 25 Dec 2012
Laura (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
This is the third yet smallest Nerf gun my son has had. He says it is the best one yet as it is faster at firing and is much easier to load than the others he has where the bullet quite often gets jammed. I think these 'dart tag' bullets are the best yet compared to the ones for his other two guns.

I bought two of these (one for his Dad!) when they were on offer for 3.50. That was a brilliant price. I wouldn't pay more than 5 for this as it is a small gun and you only get 4 darts with it. For what I paid, I'm very happy.

Although the picture on the box shows the lad wearing protective glasses and waistcoat, please note they are not supplied, it is the gun and darts only. I actually find the picture quite deceiving. Even the gun looks bigger on the box when in reality it is about 10 inch.

Great fun if you manage to duck two lots of bullets firing back and forth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Boys toy!, 8 Jan 2014
Theresa Stokes (Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
Had to get this for my other half as my daughter got a girlie nerf gun for Christmas-Big Kid! Now they can shoot things together (usually me!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it!, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
I bought this for my two children and they absolutely love it. The darts stick perfectly to the costume provided. The only down side is that after some shots the Velcro comes detached from the darts. The darts can be bought separately and are quite cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal if you son is into Nerf, 28 Jan 2013
M. Mandis (U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
Son wanted the new Nerf Dart Tag gun. I think this was on special offer when we purchased it, as I know we got two. My son loves it. Perfect addition any Nerf gun collection or for a first Nerf gun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nerf power!, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
It's a good build quality, has a good firing power and is great fun for kids and adults alike.
The price was great value and I bought 2 of these beauties. Well worth a 5 star rating :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the Speedtag 6 & suitable for weaker & smaller kids, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
Having bought the Speedtag 6 on offer at Christmas for fun games of shooting my 8 year old daughter I soon realised that it was WAAY too big for her small childs hands.

She loved shooting it but was very frustrated with it's bulk and awkward loading.

I bought this as an alternative and it is perfect. She can easily operate it and it doesn't seem to get jammed. In fact we all prefer this to the stupidly big tag 6.

Word of warning though - this really does fire the "tags" out at speed. Make sure kids are wearing protective eye wear.

Also you may want to cover your TV up because if these hit it more than likely they could scratch it.

Great fun, easy to load & "prime", very manageable & powerful. Great fun. Got ours for 4 delivered from Amazon. Not worth more than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unleash your inner Nerf, 8 July 2014
Miss A. Bennett "Allibee" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
My godson LOVED these! I bought him 2 so he could play with a friend (definitely not his sister) and he's proved to be very popular! They have all out war, because all his friends have them too now. Well packaged and swift delivery. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Help! The guys won't stop using these!, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
It was 'a bit of fun' for my teenage sons at Christmas- something to jokingly mess with in-between dinner and evening TV. After all the video games, they still pick-up this toy for little kids. Thought they'd lose the darts and that would be the end, but not yet. So, yes, it was a good buy,

5.0 out of 5 stars the child in question loved it., 14 July 2014
Mr. G. Clark - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
Brought as a present, the child in question loved it.

Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot