on 15 April 2013
bought for my sons 4th birthday - spiderman mad is an understatement he loves it. But must admit is rather annoying after a while as makes the noise even when just moves his arm, but hey if he is having fun I will bear with it. thank you
on 26 November 2014
Can someone please tell me why this product has gone up in the last 4 days from £18.99 to current price??? I purchased this item yesterday from a well known supermarket chain for £13.00, would certainly not waste any more of my money.
on 7 January 2013
Got this for my 3 year old spidey fan and he loves it, wants it on all the time even in bed.
the glove size is a good size my son is big for his age wearing 4-6 year old clothes but the glove is big for him which means he will have it as long as it last. The build quality feel and looks good it's been banged around a bit and still working.
Price wise I would say a little expensive for what it is, but the smile on my sons face when he's playing with it you couldn't put a price on.
on 30 March 2013
My grandson loves this, I was a little disappointed with it when it was opened but he loves it and plays with it a lot.
on 20 March 2013
Only gave this 3 stars as the repeated noise does get to you after awhile, novelty of the glove soon wore off.
on 12 March 2015
Bought as a birthday gift for a 4year old, was very big...plenty of growing room! Still being used 2 years later and fits much better now. The web noises give a lot of enjoyment and enhance the dress-up outfit that it was bought to accompany. Battery life lasts well and quality of sounds still good after two years worth of consistent use.
on 30 August 2012
brought this for my brothers 5th birthday and he loved it! hours of fun a must for the spider man fans!! glove is a little big for his small hands as it does fit a grown adult but apart from that its great fun, super sound effects
on 23 February 2014
Arrived I double quick time. Quality glove. Grandson's birthday and to go with the rest of the outfit. The sound is amazing and he has had great fun playing with it. Recommended highly. Just one thing maybe us grandparents need to wear ear plugs as after a while .......
on 4 March 2013
This is okay but doesn't really make the noises it is meant to each time my son moves his wrist. He lost interest in it very quickly although when he gets dressed up as his favourite hero it does come out every no and then so he can pretend to shoot webbs.
on 26 November 2012
Bought as a christmas present for my 4 year old nephew who is mad on all things spider man and superheros. I think he will love this! He can go running about pretending to be actual spider man. Its excellent quality and well worth the money!

See one answered question