on 18 February 2012
First of all, the CD's were delivered really quickly - and straight into the CD player - a brilliantly uplifting compilation of worship songs - most I knew, some I was in the process of learning at a new church, glad the words were also in the CD pack - great Christian worship songs, can thoroughly recommend.
on 26 July 2011
This is a good mixture of fast and slow worship songs by modern artists. they are at the fore front of modern chridtian music. Well worth the purchase price.
on 7 March 2015
A decent collection of songs, but not outstanding. Buying music by album rather than by track is always difficult. Either you get a regular album with 2 or 3 great songs while the rest are average, or you buy compilations where you are dependent on the compilers choice. In this case I probably made a mistake - I just wanted a worship album to have on while working, but on reflection I would probably have done better to take the time to buy individual tracks I knew I liked.
on 18 January 2015
I like this, I know some of the songs, and some of them are very, very good. A lot of Christian music jangles the nerves, is sung in a flat voice, or the instrumentals drown the vocals and you can't make out the words. Not this, however. In the main it is tuneful, inspiring and pleasant to listen to.
on 6 April 2014
The title says it all. It is a super mix of all the latest modern worship songs sung by the most popular artists and I love it. It is great value for money and well worth buying. It will appeal to worshippers of any denomination which is a big plus. Go for it !
on 28 March 2014
I know the songs themselves through Church, but some of the songs feel as though they have been sung for elevator music. There's just no feeling or passion with some of them.

A little bit disappointed overall :(
on 16 April 2014
This is a great album. Lots of modern songs with lots of energy. And there are 50 songs so it's pretty good value too
on 9 June 2014
Brilliant CD, worth every penny! just got if few days ago and still hooked on CD1, haven't heard the other 2 CDs, it comes as a set of 3 CDs. Very soothing & healing. Thanks, very good job, church songs don't need to be boring anymore!
on 23 February 2014
Enjoyed this as it contains quite a few songs I know already and new ones that I expect will soon be favourites. Bought it as an Mp3 so have it on my laptop and sounds good. Not sure if I can have it on my phone as well, haven't quite been able to work it out. Seems as if I have to get an app first. Other than that I am enjoying this purchase.
on 8 March 2014
Great list of worship songs. I love it. It's fantastic that I can find here lyrics for all songs. I could listen and listen these CDs ;) But that's not all. I can really pray with these lyrics and with this melodies. I recommend.