5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly fit, excellent feel.
Sorry to be a bit blunt with this one, but if you don't mind your packet sticking out then these are the shorts for you!
Published on 13 Sep 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Advice for the gentleman purchaser
I offer these words in response to the photograph used on this page to illustrate this item at the time of writing (February 2012). It appears to be modelled by a woman (due to the complete absence of any external genitalia). She has the long legs of Barbie but lacks even the modest bulge of Ken. This costume is a perfect fit for her.

But any potential...
Published on 15 Feb 2012 by Lazarus

3.0 out of 5 stars Advice for the gentleman purchaser, 15 Feb 2012

But any potential gentleman purchaser should be advised that no concession to the male form has been made in the design of this garment. If you are accustomed to wearing trunks or briefs with space for all you might need to keep in them, you would be mistaken in assuming that would be the case here. The stretchy material pulls tightly over any appendages, displaying them in all their glory (or otherwise), highlighting every contour. Other reviewers have hinted at the mild arousal this may induce during repeated leg movements while swimming. Any potential consequence of this would be all too evident to anyone else present, due to the cling-film nature of this costume.

They are slightly more comfortable if worn backwards but that option may not suit all users. I have not yet road-tested these trunks in the sea but the combination of cold water and the strength of the elastic pull on the gonads might force them to seek refuge inside.

The current fashion for swimming in knee breeches or baggy pantaloons strikes me as impractical, uncomfortable and ridiculous. It implies a return to the modesty of the Victorian era which seems completely at odds with the lack of morality in contemporary sexual behaviour.

I had assumed that the apparent boxer-short design of this costume would appear more discreet than the conventional cod-piece brief-style trunks but I have found the reverse to be true. If your intention is to prove your gender to potential spectators beyond any possible doubt, then these are the trunks for you.

June 2013: I note that they have now changed the photograph for this item to one which features a model of the appropriate gender. At least the new picture will help you assess whether there will be enough space in this little piece of elastic for you to store all you need to put in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly fit, excellent feel., 13 Sep 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars A real classic, 3 Sep 2009
I found this costume comfortable, light and although I am in advanced years still reasonably flattering to the figure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was after., 25 Mar 2011
D. Williams "Dave-the-rave" (Northamptonshire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
I bought these as a replacement for my baggy holiday swimming shorts (which were a real drag in the water and which have pockets that fill with air and refuse to sink) because I've signed up to Swimathon 2011 and want to do it properly. The difference in my swimming ability is amazing with these on. I glide through the water rather than fighting with it. Some people have said they are indecently tight, but I think a far more appropriate word is streamlined. Equally important of course is comfort, and I can honestly say I don't notice them in the water. No drag factor, and no tightness to distract you. If you're seriously into swimming these aquashorts are just what you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Oct 2009
Craig Paterson "WARNING: I Contain Nuts" (Angus, Scotland) - See all my reviews
These are the first "serious" pair of trunks I've owned, and I am impressed. They are superbly comfy, and I forget I've got them on when doing my lengths, and they are amazingly quick drying.

Been using them 3 times a week now for months, and not a sign of degrading or fading at all, still as they were when I received them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedo Endurance, 16 Jun 2009
Z. Green - See all my reviews
Excellent product, the endurance range are well worth their money. We swim monday to friday all year around and these trunks last well over 1 year compared to other ranges that only seem to last 3 or 4 months.
Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable swimming shorts, 21 July 2012
Not a huge fashion item or fast drying, but a good comfortable basic pair of men's swimming shorts, probably more suited for someone in their prime or a little beyond that! Ideal then!

5.0 out of 5 stars James Bond Eat Your Heart Out, 30 Oct 2009
Good looking and comfortable. These pants cut a dash. Take a while to dry off after a swim though.

5.0 out of 5 stars I look like a Glam Rock Star! though not Gary Glitter obviously., 5 Jan 2014
Not for the shy, pretty good trunks. Love them. Stuff them with a Mattesons sausage unless you're like me. Obviously.

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedo Men's Endurance Swim trunks, 11 Nov 2011
David Griffiths (Caernarfon Gwynedd) - See all my reviews
Found these excellent from the first time I used them. Comfortable, and a snug fit with no drag whatsoever compared to my last swimming shorts. Highly reccommended.

Speedo Men's Endurance+ Classic Aquashort