5.0 out of 5 stars A really useful, practical and supportive guide

1.0 out of 5 stars Obvious tips
Published on 31 May 2012 by Suze

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A really useful, practical and supportive guide, 11 Nov 2011
I found this book really useful. I bought it when I'd already had my second baby and wished that I'd read it whilst I was pregnant. The book is divided in to useful sections so you can consult a specific area when you have a specific problem. Most of all I found the case studies really reassuring. It was great to know that I was not the only one finding the transition from 1 to 2 difficult!

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 2 Mar 2014
This gives very good practical tips on how to survive with a toddler and baby. And also behavioural changes that might occur in your toddler and how to deal with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars All new mums of two should read this, 6 Dec 2013
I love having information specifically for second time mums as almost all books and apps are directed to first timers. Full of good ideas and sensible advice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 25 Oct 2011
I have found this book very useful even though my other child is 4 and at school. It covers all aspects of life and there were things I hadn't thought of!

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 7 Feb 2011
The Second Baby Survial Guide book is excellant, full of really good tips for mother to be on how to cope with a toddler when the baby arrives.

5.0 out of 5 stars For a friend, 7 July 2012
Bought this for my friend at her second baby shower, she loved it. She said it was her survival guide, she tells all the other mums about it, well worth a read and buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read and very reassuring!, 10 Feb 2011
Great book, very easy to get through, and has lots of good tips for worried mothers waiting for number two... I enjoyed it anyways, and feel slightly more at ease about the prospect of another baby now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Obvious tips, 31 May 2012
I regret buying this book. It states the obvious about every aspect of raising two children...e.g. Bath time, you can bath them simultaneously or together! I bought this book just after having my second child and was hoping for some help in adjusting to a routine that worked for both children, unfortunately any specific areas that I tried to seek help on from this book left me disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second baby due any day now!, 10 Feb 2012
I suddenly realised that soon I would have 2 children and panicked! After reading the reviews I decided to purchase this book and am really pleased. Some of the tips are obvious but I needed that!

Overall I would recommended to anyone waiting for a new addition to the family as it has provided me with additional information and great tips and pieces of advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really brilliant book !, 12 Aug 2011
A really brilliant book which is light hearted, funny and still gives you all the info you need without scaring you too much! Very down to earth and simple to read unlike Gina Fords contented baby and toddler guide, which i found complicated and unrealistic, and a bit scary!! This book is nice and easy to read when pregnant, and actually helps you to feel prepared and excited .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›