4.0 out of 5 stars A very decent and nice "back to basics" mobile phone
People looking for a budget phone who are not bothered about fancy features and specs could do worse than look at this phone.

My overall pros and cons listed here

Pros:
+ Build is pefectly ok for a budget phone decent enough plastics this can take a tumble and last
+ Keypad is fine for me, it's a single moulded affair but works well...
Published on 19 Oct 2012 by Mr Baz

3.0 out of 5 stars Phone for my son
Pretty good phone. Does the job adequately without being too flash so as not to attract the attention of others or take up to much of my sons time (e.g. Blackberry). Recently got a mem card for it but it fails to recognise it. Still a good phone
Published on 29 Feb 2012 by Big D

‹ Previous | 1 2 320 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 10 Oct 2012
My 11 year old son bought this phone with his birthday money and he loved the phone. Regrettably he left it in his school trouser pocket and it went through 2 full cycles in the washing machine. About an hour and a half in water then spin. You would have thought end of phone. I took the back off, battery out, and sim card out put it all on the radiator for a week. Put it back together charged it and it worked like new and has ever since. We don't intend to try it again but what a fantastic phone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little phone, 25 April 2012
As a cheap small compact phone it is excellent, if you expect all singing all dancing, then this phone is not for you. It is a phone that does all the basics and looks good, would recommend this phone as a second phone but not as a youngsters fashion accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CHEAP PHONE TO HAVE...!!, 23 Nov 2011
I have had this phone for about 9 months now and it works like a dream. The battery life is very good and with medium usage, I charge it about every 4 days. The sound quality on here is excellent and the radio signals work very well in all areas. It also has an expandible memory which is great and the phone itself is very user- friendly. I use it as a second phone just to send/receive professional calls. The phone is also very light which is a big plus point!
Would recommend to anyone whose looking for a high quality but yet sleek looking, little cheap phone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not brilliant, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Samsung E2121 SIM Free Mobile Phone (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
Bought and owned one of these phones for a few months back in the summer of 2010 after parting company with the poor excuse for a phone that was my Blackberry Pearl 8120 (see seperate review). As a device it does its' job as a simple call-and-text phone, but it has probably more negatives than positives.

Samsung inform us that you access the internet on this phone - personally I don't recommend it as there is only so much web content you can see on a phone with a display screen of this size, which is why I never used this feature on mine whilst I had it. I now have a computer on which to go surfing, so why should I choose to do it on a phone? The camera too is another weakness in that it is a standard VGA type, meaning the quality of pictures could be a bit ropy and crude. My advice is to have a mega pixel-rated camera on your phone, as the end result will be so much better.

Wallpaper choice too is limited, and the display could be easier on the eye. If I had to name at least one positive, it would have to be the battery life - with a full charge it will last for at least a week, if not more.

So not that special a phone if you're after the internet in your hand whilst on the move, but if you choose to ignore this feature and prefer a device that won't weigh you down and doesn't cost the earth, then by all means get one.

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung basic phone, 7 July 2012
This Phone is terrific for its price and does everything it is meant to do and the battery is truly Amazing as it lasts for about three weeks with constant use. I am delighted with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Phone for my son, 29 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung E3131B Black unlocked mobile phone, 26 Mar 2012
Bought this phone for my husband as he kept complaining about his touch screen phone and was getting very frustrated every time he used it.
When I received it he said he didn't want a new phone but I persevered and he is a lot happier as it is simple to use and not too fussy. The price was very good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant phone for such a price, 4 Feb 2012
Anna (England, UK) - See all my reviews
perfect size for an average hand span. has bluetooth, camera, mp3 player and fm radio that plays louder than my laptop speakers!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for what it is, 3 Jan 2013
This phone texts calls and does radio, what do you expect?! As a teenager this phone is hardly flashy but I kind of have reverse pride over it. It isn't meant to be cool and it is not but it has a really long battery life! I have dropped it multiple times - once from 3 metres and so far it hasn't broken!

HOWEVER: I bought this phone from carphone warehouse for £4.95 with a £10 top-up. It wasn't locked to any network and once I used up the £10 I transferred my number and put in a giffgaff SIM - simple. Personally I wouldn't pay this much for the unlocked version but it is a very practical phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good value., 3 Dec 2012
I bought this phone as a short term replacement when I broke my phone, and this phone was very easy to set up and works just fine with my contract SIM, and works well for texts and calls(although it's a little hard to hear when calling someone in the street), but the internet seems not to work.

‹ Previous | 1 2 320 | Next ›