5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy
Published 22 months ago by R Goose

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong charger for my camera
Bought this for one of the listed camera models and it didnt even come close to being the right charger. Seller said that the description on the box meant it SHOULD be the right one - well, unless our battery shrunk in the wash, I'm positive it isnt!! Eventually got a refund but such a waste of time.
Published 14 months ago by R. Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 20 Aug 2012
R Goose (Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sigma-Accessories Replacement Mains + Car Battery Charger for Panasonic DMW-BCG10e, BCG10e (Electronics)
Having just bought a new Panasonic TZ30 camera, I wanted a kit that enabled me to charge up a spare battery as I noticed the TZ30 charged the battery whilst it was in the camera. I saw this kit and decided to buy it. It is brilliant with a battery charger that can be plugged into the mains or into a cigarette lighter in the car; great for charging the battery whilst out and about. This product is incredibly helpful and is available at a great price. A brilliant buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product Reasonable Price, 8 Aug 2012
Great product, reasonably priced and works well!, delivery was fast and efficient! I have yet to use it in car but normal plug works well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 1 July 2012
Kenn D. Crossley (Bolton, Lancs) - See all my reviews
This charger is great! Mains or in-car ... what more could you want?
Arrived quickly, great price - a great buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong charger for my camera, 22 April 2013
R. Brown (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 6 Jan 2013
Ordered this item for my new Panasonic Lumix TZ30 camera. The charger is excellent value and charges the battery with no problem at all. Comes complete with UK 13 pin adaptor, two pin Euro adaptor and 12v in car charger. Red/Green light to indicate charge and charge complete. Opted for standard delivery but the item arrived next day with 1st class UK postage.
Well done Sigma - great service and a great little product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful accessory, 14 Dec 2012
I chose this because I didn't want to have to charge the battery when it is fitted in the camera as it severely restricts the use of the camera. The Panasonic charger is very expensive and doesn't do as much.

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 20 Nov 2012
Colours and Cats (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this because I couldn't find my charger for my Lumix camera and thought I had lost it - came quickly and works fine - found my original charger but this is a useful standby as I'm always misplacing things.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great ptoduc, 20 July 2012
Received the ptoduct.Recharge it. put it into the camera ,and it did every thing i wanted it to do. A great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 April 2014
It was great while we were camping, it does the job. Lots of different adaptors and chearged our Lumix camera up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 May 2013
Misplaced my original camera battery charger but this one is a great substitute. Does the job perfectly. Speedy delivery and just as described too.