5.0 out of 5 stars Novel with twists, turns, love, hate, sex, death & QVC
This book is an abolute must for anyone who regularly reads chick novels. The main difference with this book was that the author keeps youn intrigued and guessing to the end.
Published on 12 Aug 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent predictable and easy quick read
I was not expecting too much going in and I got what I expected. It was a cute book. The story was predictable, as we're the characters. I was not expecting literary greatness, but at least the editing was done properly, which is more than I can say for many other books that are put out there these days.
Published 9 months ago by Lissandre H Kenkel

5.0 out of 5 stars Novel with twists, turns, love, hate, sex, death & QVC, 12 Aug 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Our Husband (Paperback)
The synopsis is that there are three women married to the same man, unknown to one another until the day the "Husband" has a road accident after another business trip. The three women are completely different from one another, and whilst this story involves them taking to the road in the search for information and answers, this certainly is no Thelma and Louise.
All's well in love and war? well, I wouldn't dream of spoiling the end, but believe me, once you start, you won't be able to put it down!

4.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant surprise, 20 July 2012
R. Mortimer "mamorti2" (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Our Husband (a humorous romantic mystery) (Kindle Edition)
This isn't at all the sort of thing I usually read and, if I'm honest, I only downloaded it because it was cheap. However, I really enjoyed it. The plot and characterisation were both much better than that found in much more 'learned' books, the grammar was fine, as was the spelling (two of my pet hates in on-line publishing).

I think I've found a new author to enjoy during long flights and ferry crossings, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this book as a pleasant way to while away a few hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Our Husband (a humorous romantic mystery) (Kindle Edition)
A very enjoyable read. Not my usual genre dont go for Chick Lit, but there's a mystery and murder in this one. Good characterisation, I've met all three women sometime in my life, thankfully not the husband. Well written clever plot, well worth a read. I will be reading more from Stephanie Bond.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Our Husband (a humorous romantic mystery) (Kindle Edition)
A lovely book with lots of twists and turns as the story develops. If you want a funny murder mystery that you don't want to put down read this lovely book

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY ENJOYABLE, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Our Husband (a humorous romantic mystery) (Kindle Edition)
A nice cosy little story that I thoroughly enjoyed with a lovely ending. I found that many of my questions weren't answered which keeps the mystique alive once the novel has been read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Our Husband (a humorous romantic mystery) (Kindle Edition)
Thisis not my normal type of read BUT saying that I found it hard to put down, a bit predictable but the main characters were good and it made me laugh out loud in places. A good beach read an I may have to look at some of her other books

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent predictable and easy quick read, 11 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Yes Our Husband, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: Our Husband (a humorous romantic mystery) (Kindle Edition)
Quite a different story here, quite enjoyed it and would certainly look out for further books by this Author in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars boring book, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Our Husband (a humorous romantic mystery) (Kindle Edition)
not that funny and not that romantic (to me anyway). however i managed to finish the book desipte not likinging it very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillantt, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: Our Husband (a humorous romantic mystery) (Kindle Edition)
Amazing read. Never read Stephanie bond before but will be reading her other books. Such a good story line which kept me gripped.

ARRAY(0xa0bd16c0)