5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic series with a GREAT hero
I found this series featuring Josiah Reign by chance and I'm so glad I did!! HT Night is a great author who builds up the love story between Josiah & Lena with Tommy the werewolf in the midst of the friendship/ love triangle with passion and lots of action thrown in as Josiah becomes who he is destined to be.

I highly recommend this series and if you like...
Published on 8 Jan 2012 by kayvmac

3.0 out of 5 stars Only for Young Adults
It isn't a total disaster for the price, but this set is definitely Young Adult fiction, which I don't enjoy - however I managed to read it 'til 3/4 of the way to the end of the 3rd book. There are some grammatical errors and spelling errors: not enough to be particularly irritating, but the dialogue is pretty stilted in places.

Although the books are written...
Published 2 months ago by ImReallyAnElf

5.0 out of 5 stars Love :), 17 Jun 2013
Absolutely love it :-) Great value Box set cant put it down. Cant wait to take on holiday with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fab read!, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Box Set: Vampire Love Story Series (Four paranormal romance novels) (Kindle Edition)
I can't wait for the next books! I picked these books up hoping for the best, I am now glad I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 21 April 2013
really brill the stories follow on a must to buy it makes you want to carry on reading would love another set the same

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay., 19 Mar 2013
Normally I like books with vampires in them and I normally like paranormal love stories, but this didn't really come up to my expectations

3.0 out of 5 stars Vampire love story, 13 Mar 2013
I was very disappointed in this long drawn out series of vampire love . Just when I thought the story was getting into a pattern of some sort , the story got muddled again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great box set well worth a read, 9 Mar 2013
Great box set with more books to follow on in a related series. Definitely worth a read if you enjoy love stories with a vampire twist.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 28 Feb 2013
This set was good value for money and enjoyed reading it, but did not purchase the next book in the series. This is a light story about a boy who becomes a vampire and his friend who is turned into a werewolf. One is the chosen one who will save both species. Love story is annoying and feels like it was added just to make the main character more likeable. It is a nice light read while on holiday.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst books ever!!, 11 Feb 2013
I have to say these are the worst books I have ever read!! The interaction with the characters is just so unbelievable!! I would not recommend, did not even want to finish reading them!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 7 Feb 2013
Came across this series when I was just browsing through the Kindle store. Really enjoyed them and what a bargain when bought as a boxed set.

4.0 out of 5 stars box set four of the vampire love storys, 20 Jan 2013
good read all books are left at a cliff hanger so you want to read more so be sure to buy hole series