on 20 April 2013
Wanted to replace dying towels and bought a couple of bath sheets from Linens Ltd a few months ago, mainly because they were an excellent price, I loved the colours, and they were HUGE. They washed like a dream so I decided to buy matching hand towels and more bath sheets, also with matching hand towels. Be careful when ordering to make sure you order Turkish or Egyptian if you are matching towels and when they arrive make sure that they are all Linens Ltd. They sent me another make for one and it didn't match in colour or trim and I had a bit of a correspondence before they agreed to take it back. However, they did and I am now very happy with my 2 sets of Turkish towels and 4 sets of Egyptian!
on 17 December 2013
Not duck egg, not royal, a really true blue. These towels are exactly what I have been looking for. Haven't washed them before use yet but, being Egyptian Cotton, I know they will 'fluff up' beautifully. Very happy customer.
on 7 August 2013
excellent value for money and the colour has not faded. wash extremely well and maintain their softness will buy again
on 21 September 2012
The towels arrived promptly, were the exact colour required and are a perfect match. The quality is very good and they are standing up well to use and the washing machine!
on 4 April 2015
The towels were delivered quickly and efficiently. They are the exact colour as shown. They are very soft and wash up very nicely. I like these towels and would recommend them!
on 20 February 2016
Package received did not contain the product ordered as displayed in the website.Seller informed and awaiting instruction for return of .item received in error. JJL 20/02/2016.
on 19 January 2014
Very pleased with all aspects of this purchase, including the prompt delivery & price! The towels is very pleasing to the eye, & are very large, thick & soft! A bargain!!!
on 5 April 2014
the egyptian cotton hand towel,its very good quality towel,its excellent and hight quality towell.i will recomended,the towel is nice and its durable towel.
on 12 September 2014
Bought these for my nan as a Christmas present after I bought some myself. She loves them. Nice feel, not too thin and haven't bobbled.
on 14 May 2014
lovely towels, nice and soft, wash fine, very reasonable priced, quick delivery.I will be purchasing more in the very near future.

See one answered question