4.0 out of 5 stars Safe Mp£, 21 Feb 2012
This review is from: iGadgitz Genuine Leather Case Cover for Sony Walkman NWZ-A865 Series Video MP3 Player - Black (Accessory)
Great item does the job I just wish the magnets were stronger. However on the whole great design excellent for the A865 Mp3

Also this product arrived way before it should have fantastic service good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protected MP3, 29 Aug 2013
Love the quality and price of this product. My Sony MP3 is now very protected. I love the magnetic clip too

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 1 Mar 2013
Mel R "MAR" (Gloucestershire UK) - See all my reviews
Fits my NWZ A series walkman perfectly. Holds the player safe and secure but all ports available.I am very pleased with it.Brill!!

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money Walkman case, 4 Nov 2012
The case has two magnetic fasteners, they would not keep the case fastened on one side. Got a replacement no problems and this one closes and holds closed. To make sure the magnets fasten keep the ear phone cable wrapped around the case when not in use for a few days, it will then stay closed with no problems.
The replacement was handled swiftly, with no arguments or disputes, supplier needs full praise.
Pleased with replacement, looks good and does the job well. Apart from the unfortunate initial purchase, the pink case purchased is value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars real leather sony walkman case, 30 Sep 2012
igadgitz black leather case cover for sony walkman.
I love the way it fits and easy to use .
great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Companion, 19 Sep 2012
P. R. Scott (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
This is just what the doctor ordered to keep your shiny new Sony mp3 player in pristine condition, but at the same time allow you to access all of the controls, and fasten it to your belt if you wish to. I usually just slip it into my breast pocket, but the case is snug, well made and a great product. It fist the 32 Gig model too (which I worried about when I ordered it - but it does fit).
Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just The Job, 7 Aug 2012
A good quality cover for the Walkman allowing access to all the buttons and plugs whist protecting the face from scratches.

It closest with a magnetic catch and has a nice feel to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink and perfect, 1 July 2012
I bought a Sony Walkman NWZ-A865 series and was very pleased with the product itself but I wanted a snazzy cover - something to rival an i-AnyMP3. But they just didn't exist for such a long time, on-line or in the shops. I found the black version of this but I carry a huge bag, and I'm always losing stuff, so I wanted something really visible. Then in May I dropped on this bright pink piece of perfection. It's a good price, it's good quality leather, it feels really solid and well-built and, so far, the invisible magnetic closure strips work so well that I don't even bother locking the screen anymore. I'm really happy with it. If they did it in another bright colour I might even treat myself to a second one for best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pinker than the photo., 25 Jun 2012
Erin (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Great case. Good quality.
The photo is a bit misleading as the case is rather a violent pink not the purpley/pink shown in the photo but maybe my monitor shows it differently. Still a minor point. It is doing as it should which is protecting my Sony player.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, poor magnet, 24 May 2012
I'd read about issues with the magnet clasp but thought I'd buy this anyway; I am paranoid about scratches and badly needed a case, and this was leather which was important to me. I'm actually very pleased with it now, though at first the magnetic clasp simply would not hold the flap closed once the Walkman was inserted in the case. But 5 minutes of working the hinge between my fingers to make it supple has cured the problem. Also laying the case (with player inside) face down at night for a couple of days has helped 'educate' the case to close nicely. From an aesthetics viewpoint the case is very pleasing. It looks expensive and nicer than in the product shots. The belt clip lets me attach it to the same lanyard I used for previous Walkman models and all buttons & ports are fully accessible. I've marked it down 1 star because of the weak magnet as some people may not have the patience to try and fix the problem.