on 29 December 2011
Very good quality product, very sturdy and therefore ideal for a clumsy person like me who is prone to dropping my MP3, good price for a blistering delivery time. Can't really say anymore
on 24 January 2012
I am very impressed with this case. It fits my Walkman perfectly. It is a snug fit so there is no movement, I have full access to all the controls and the stud fastenings feel very secure. It is neat, so not adding much bulk to a very slim walkman. I ordered this late Sunday evening (10.30 - 11.00ish), got an email before 8.30am Monday morning and it was delivered before 10.00am on Tuesday morning. I have bought from Innov8 before but never left feedback... I do so now because I think it is fully deserved. Thank you!
on 8 September 2015
I have an older model of Walkman (NWZ-S638F) and I needed a new case, as the accessories for it are no longer made. Although the fit is slightly too big for the player, it works adequately and the quality is good. I'd definitely recommend it.
on 20 March 2012
This item is ideal to protect my walkman which is even smaller and delicate than my mobile phone. It works veru much the same as a phone cover where I can sit and use the controls and listen to music without removing it first.
on 29 June 2012
Excellent cover arrived very quickly and protects the screen. All buttons function with the cover on with access to headphones port.
on 6 June 2012
Glad I ordered this. Very good quality, fits like a glove and arrived really fast. If you've got the player you need one of these.
on 30 January 2012
great case, it was a perfect fit,will save me as I am clumsy and will prevent damaging my Walkman.definite recommendation
on 30 July 2012
I purchased this little black leather cover to protect my snazzy new NWZ-S765 which, it undoubtedly does!

It is a little bulky for the gym but that is the the price you pay for 'adequate' protection.

Overall, recommended!
on 30 December 2012
Very surprised it came with two cases, however its pink but im not that bothered about colour! It would be good if the price was halved and i only got 1 case but still the cheapest i could find and i was surprised to find two cases!
on 17 April 2013
Perfect fit. Looks great and will protect my walkman, whilst allowing access to all the sockets and controls (and the hole which a lanyard is attached to). If you have a NWZ-S765, this is the ideal way of looking after it.

See one answered question