on 14 June 2012
Love my new teapot! It arrived quickly and in perfect state. Plus, it's large enough for me (about 1200 ml, the seller said - they answered my question really fast, I appreciated). It looks solid, too, which is a good thing for someone as clumsy as me ^^
on 21 June 2013
Bought this as a wedding present for a friend and she absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, the handle was damaged in transit so we had to contact the sellers about it but they were absolutely brilliant, we sent them photos of the damaged pot and they immediately sent a new one out which my friend was delighted with. Top marks for the product and the sellers.
on 20 December 2012
Bone china so very light and holds enough for 3 good mugs in a full pot but a good size for one or two which we usually us it for.
on 6 May 2013
Sent as present to some friends who live at the other side of the country , they love it , and was delivered fast. Lookin for one for myself now
on 1 July 2013
Bought for a present, recipient happy and has successfully made tea in & poured tea from it several times. Bit smaller than expected.
on 1 February 2013
This was a Christmas present for my niece. She told me she was delighted with it, so thought I'd better give it 5 stars!
on 6 October 2013
Bought for my son in law who likes his tea on tap ! Holds a lot , looks good and he is very happy with it .
on 5 December 2012
Great product, just what I was looking for for an event. The product is also great value and quality too.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 November 2014
As a present was received well